Chatsworth Rally Show 2010

oggy

Hi all,

I've had written comformation from the organisers that dispite the torrential weather last time round, they are holding the event again In 2010. The Rally Show at Chatsworth.

I enjoyed organising the Briskoda club stand for the last Chatsworth rally show, so I'm I'll going to do It again for this up coming Chatsworth rally show In 2010:thumbup:

I know this Is early, but It gives people who would like to go all the details before booking their holidays.

The show Is to be held on the 5th/6th June 2010, hopefully with better weather (It couldn't be worse)

There Is a few changes this time, with a different stage layout for the rally cars & the main one being that the club stand area Is with the rest of the activities & away from the main spectator parking. So the service area, club stand, exhibition area & the rally show offices are all together & not seperated as the previous show, but the club stand area will maintain an excellent view point onto the stage.

Accomodation

Unfortunatly, again there still Is no camping on the Chatsworth grounds, but quite a few who attended from Briskoda at last show camped here Greenhills Holiday Park - Offers and discounts Or If you don't like camping Highwayman - Chesterfield* Derbyshire, which Is just a 10 minute drive away.

PAYMENT

As we don't know the total number of cars going who will be going for both days to be able to achieve the discounted passes(after 1st Jan), the best option is send a cheque made out to me for the full amount (no discount). I will also take payment through paypal to speed things up.

If we do get sufficient numbers of cars that pay for the two day pass to be able to claim the discounted weekend tickets after the 1st January, then I will refund any money on the 1st day of the event to the people who it involves.

I know there has to be alot of trust in this, but I promise I will be truthful & honestB_thumb.gif

If you are happy with the above and are definitly wanting to go please PM to get my details to where to send the cheque or the information to pay by paypal, Also giving me the following information: What pass you will be needing ie weekend pass or a sat/sun pass & how many will be coming with you (16yrs old & over).

I will PM you back when the paypal payment has been recieved or when the cheque has arrived & again when it clears. I will then edit this post stating that you have paid.

The prices are as follows.

Paid In full before 31st Dec 2009

up to 20 cars �20 per adult

up to 40 cars �20 per adult

over 40 cars �20 per adult

Saturday only �15 per adult

Sunday only �15 per adult

Children 15yrs & under are free.

Paid In full from 1st January 2010

up to 20 cars �25 per adult

up to 40 cars �22 per adult

over 40 cars �20 per adult

Saturday only �17 per adult

Sunday only �17 per adult

Children 15yrs & under are free.

To be able to get the payment to the organisers In time, the latest I will accept any payments for passes will be 26th April 2010.

I will place a list on this post on attendees that I will edit.

Any more Info please don't hesitate In contacting me:thumbup:.

Dispite the weather at the last show, we had a good turn out, so lets hope we have another good Briskoda showing with nice sunshine this time:D

Thank you.

Paul.

Oggy - weekend - (2 passes) paid

MartinHillam - weekend - (4passes) paid

tisha - weekend - (2passes) paid

smog monster - weekend - (1 pass)paid

Mr Mul - sunday - (2 passes) paid

vrstony - weekend - (2 passes) paid

JohnRS - weekend - (3 passes) paid

Brimma - weekend - (1 pass) paid

a_Duncan - weekend - (2 passes) paid

wega3k - weekend - (2 passes) paid

jaymd - sunday - (2 passes)paid

Smifffy 3 f's Jnr - sunday - (2 passes) paid

chrisw880 - weekend - (1 pass) paid

Edited by oggy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down again Oggy , if you get the 20 names in time before December i,m up for sending you the money ASAP

Despite the naff weather i really enjoyed it , at least we know what to expect now lol

Roll on June 2010

Smoggy + 1 junior (camping weather permitting)

Martin, I've going to have to find some more info on the early payment scheme they have, but looking at It you should be able to pay for the cheaper passes without 20 If the payment gets to them before the end of the year:thumbup:

Hmmmmmm does this mean I may get to drive the golf cart again?

Yep as the song goes I'll be there with the signs too, rain or shine, doesnt matter cracking day anyhow.

Can we just meet a little earlier this time tho tee hee hee! x

Nice one - the weather was amusing last time! :thumbup:

I'm up for it again - would be my 3rd year in a row :)

I'll check with some mates too, see if they want tickets as well. I'd probably just do one of the two days.

Cheers,

Steve

Nice one - the weather was amusing last time! :thumbup:

I'm up for it again - would be my 3rd year in a row :)

I'll check with some mates too, see if they want tickets as well. I'd probably just do one of the two days.

Cheers,

Steve

Yes It was amusing......for ducks:D

As for the tickets just let me know:thumbup:

All part of the fun, and it is a rally after all - gets interesting with a bit of mud :thumbup:

Any excuse to wear waterproof trousers eh?! ;)

Will let you know about the tickets when I know mate.

Steve

Any excuse to wear waterproof trousers eh?! ;)

Steve

Your not incontinent are you? like the billy connolly sketch of the guy at the disco with incontinent trousers swooshing about! or into kinky wear? hmmm the mind boggles

• 1 month later...

is there a list of whos going then?

I'd better start one then. Feel free to add your name to the list & I'll edit a list on my 1st post when I recieve payment.

Oggy - weekend - (2 passes)

MartinHillam - weekend - (4passes)

tisha - weekend - (2passes)

Edited by oggy

I know Its late notice, but I'd like to let anyone who's Interested In being on the clubstand & wishes to take advantage of the cheaper passes, the latest I can send off for these cheaper passes Is this coming Monday (28th Dec) to reach the organisers by the 31st. After that the tickets are full price. I can take payment by paypal.

Thanks,

Paul.

• 1 month later...

Me and the other half might be going again this year,

But cant sort anythin out in advance..... If we were able to go.. whats liklyhood of getting on the stand with my future vrs/ (13thFeb)

Thanks

Me and the other half might be going again this year,

But cant sort anythin out in advance..... If we were able to go.. whats liklyhood of getting on the stand with my future vrs/ (13thFeb)

Thanks

Hi,

I will need the payment before 16th April no later, so you will have upto then to book yourself on to the stand :thumbup:

Any chance of getting these to defect to the Brisky stand Oz ?

CARCLUBS3.jpg

The VK girls are always mulling about the show, so I can't see It being a problem asking them to model themselfs In front of the Brisky stand for a few pics ;) I must admit there were afew munters amongst them :giggle:

• 1 month later...

I think Its time to get the ball rolling again as time Is ticking away If your interested In this show.

If you are Interested please let me know as the deadline for payment Is the 26th April. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Paul.