Poll-What remap do you have? Place your votes!

vRSy

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who has what Remap???

• REVO
    • SHARK PERFORMANCE
    • BLUEFIN
    • DNA TUNING
    • ANGEL TUNING
    • P-TORQUE
    • JABBASPORT
    • AMD
    • CUSTOM CODE
    • CELTIC TUNING
    • OETTINGER
    • APR
    • GIAC
    • UPSOLUTE
    • PENDLE PERFORMANCE
    • RS tuning
    • chippedUK

Octy II vRS petrol, Angel Tuning Custom map - not staged - their words not mine. Evoms intake, was adding Blueflame decat DP order now cancelled. Currently waiting with baited breath for Sy to demolish his pre-cat and post results!! :giggle: then I will join that exclusive club..................new car on Horizon, mk2 Cupra or Ed30 Golf, which ever it is will be Sharked. :thumbup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please post in this thread to void your warranty.... :)

Having a remap will not void your warranty as such however if it causes something to become defective then your dealer may refuse to fix it under warranty.

Superchips BlueFin - as per signature.

I'm on the verge of ordering a Yeti CR140 DSG and will likely get this remapped by Superchips as well, primarily as they are the only Tuning firm (that I have found) that offer a 'Warranty' in the event the Manufacturer disclaims a Warranty due to the car being remapped.

Superchips BlueFin - as per signature.

I'm on the verge of ordering a Yeti CR140 DSG and will likely get this remapped by Superchips as well, primarily as they are the only Tuning firm (that I have found) that offer a 'Warranty' in the event the Manufacturer disclaims a Warranty due to the car being remapped.

Guy you getting rid of your vRS then? How come? The Yeti comes with the 170CR too doesn't it?

Revo for me on my vRS TFSi 2006 model. Put it on the day after I picked it up as im a revo dealer!! Stage 2+ will be finished in a few weeks. THS cooler fitted last friday and blueflame turbo back with decat will be on by the end of this week, then apr HPFP. Im sure stage 3 with the K04 will be on soon after that! I love the fine tuning the revo allows and the select plus box is just a bonus.

Guy you getting rid of your vRS then? How come? The Yeti comes with the 170CR too doesn't it?

I know Yeti has CR170 and a storming motor I'm sure it is BUT I have decided, due to arthritic right hip and ankle, that I need an automatic g'box, which is only available on the CR140 Yeti. Should be able to remap the CR140 to 175/180 bhp & 300ish lbft though, to keep a smile on my face.

I know I can get the DSG with CR170 in Octavia vRS but I want/need Yeti for higher driving position, easier to get in/out of, plus with 4x4 there will be few traction issues when driving briskly!

Edited by bahnstormer vrs