Can't find them in the scrap yard, will Skoda sell them?

Hi folks

I did a service on my Octy TDi 110 last weekend, and I lost the clip listed as number 5 in the following link. I can't find any in the scrap yards, they all seem to just cut the pipes off and chuck the fuel filter away! Also, one of the clips has perished that was attached to pipe number 7, and when i squeezed it it bent and needed removing, so said pipe is now secured with a tie-wrap!

So, will I be able to replace these from a dealer? I've emailed people breaking Octavia's on eBay, but no replies, obviously too small a part to be bothered posting out. I'd prefer to replace with proper bits, rather than bodging on cable ties and nails to hold the fuel filter nozzle down!

87766332.gif

The dealer will be able to supply one of these definately!!!! probably got it on the shelf as its a service item and there probably breaking/losing them all the time. would be very inexpensive too. if you have a part number even better :rofl:

The item in question will be pennies - not worth bothering with scrap dealers!!!!!

Remember Skoda's are basically VW's & I'm pretty sure that a company as large as them may have the odd one or two on their shelves!

Guys

Thanks for the answers, particularly the part number, very helpful!

I have had a reply from one ebay breaker, who want's 12 quid for the "double r" clip plus the 4 other clips!

I'll be off to the dealer at lunch. :D