Long Delivery

I ordered an Octavia Estate 1.8 tsi towards the end of Oct 2009. I was expecting to have it by now. I have been told that it will be here in Jan (no date yet). Has anyone else experienced this??? :thumbdown:

I cancelled my order in December as the L+K I had ordered at the end of October which was supposed to be delivered end of Dec/beginning of Jan became End of Feb at earliest.

Ended up with a 2nd hand L+K as I couldnt be without a car that long.

TC

Ordered my vRS on 26/10 and still haven't received it. The dealer says it's currently in production but still can't give me a delivery date. Really really frustrating plus on top of that my trade in fabia vrs now has a cracked screen. Another 75dabs to fork out on that damn blasted car.

Don't think the 1.4TSI waiting time is still there, well I hope its not! Ordered my 1.4TSI Elegance with various options on 10th Dec. Been given a week 3 build date (currently in week 1) with delivery expected late Jan/early Feb. I'm gonna put off getting it registered 'til March though to get the 10 number plate.

Edited by GroundHog

VRS and scouts are made at a different production line to other cars.

Any factory order, due to options or lack of a standard spec car in your colour, will mean a 12-16 week wait. Always has been around this, and IIRC is clearly detailed on Skoda order forms and brochures.

As above, there is already a long delivery thread, so I am closing this one.