A few Lincoln night shots

Brimma

A couple of shots of Debenhams (and no - I don't work for them)

I liked this one for the shadows of the dummies - looks a little bit Close Encounters

P1070829.jpg

And along the street

P1070828.jpg

Along the drain at Brayford Wharf

P1070824.jpg

Cafe across the drain

P1070822.jpg

All handheld with Panasonic FZ28

What about the Castle, Cathedral & Bailgate Brimma? Apart from the bail being dug up at the minute.

Did some pics of the cathedral a while ago - unfortunately they just so happened to have a black Octavia vRS estate in them as well :thumbup:

Did some pics of the cathedral a while ago - unfortunately they just so happened to have a black Octavia vRS estate in them as well :thumbup:

The vRS with the mucky wheels could be photoshopped out - after all you don't want to spoil a good picture do you Bryan! :thumbup:

suprised Lincs police did'nt stop and search you using anti terror legistlation.................... :giggle:

suprised Lincs police did'nt stop and search you using anti terror legistlation.................... :giggle:

They are in a spot of bother with cash again from what the news reports have said - I dont think they have that many officers but they have loads of civvie staff sat in offices earning fancy money doing sod all !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

the shadows in the first picture are brilliant!!

Cheers - was just lucky the way the light shone through from the other side of the shop to create the shadows that way

are you on flickr? im near lincoln, i went to college there...

No - I use Photobucket generally - or I will until I use up my free memory :)

Live just outside Lincoln, and have done for but 11 months of my life

The great nightshots of the world eh ? the acropolis , the eiffel tower , the white house and debenhams in lincoln

"I'm just taking the dog for a walk dear" is the normal excuse to get out of the wifes ways.

Not with our Bryan - "I'm just popping out to take some photos of Debenhams dear".

It's the best excuse I've heard for driving slowly through the streets of Lincoln late at night! :giggle::rofl:

"I'm just taking the dog for a walk dear" is the normal excuse to get out of the wifes ways.

Not with our Bryan - "I'm just popping out to take some photos of Debenhams dear".

As it happens I was out with SWMBO and our two children as we'd gone out for the elder's 16th birthday, hence the reason for having the camera in the first place, and Debenhams is pretty much opposite the eating place we frequented.

Anyway John, on another note, isn't it about time you replaced the 'boy' part of your Brisky name - it creates a totally false impression of the person behind the name, unless of course you are trying to attract young girls :p

The great nightshots of the world eh ? the acropolis , the eiffel tower , the white house and debenhams in lincoln

Good point well made Pete - but I've never seen a blue cross sale advertised at any of the other venues you've quoted :rofl: