My Upgrade From My Fabia Vrs

akz

Well after 2 great years of owning my Fabia Vrs I thought it was time for a change. And I thought I would share with you lot would I've upgraded to.

This is my old Fabia Vrs which I spent a fair bit of money on and loved to bits! Couple of folk on here might recognise it, previously bought from a member on here.

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

And here's my replacement, bought off forum member who also previously owned a Fabia Vrs.

mps.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

Majorly happy with it, this car ticked all the boxes for me. Loving the colour and the full Bose sound system, just having to get used to going to the petrol station more often lol.

Cheers Allan

Not done a proper full tank as of yet, but I'm looking at between 250-300miles.

It's pretty dam quick and quite torque at the right revs, I do miss the fuel consumption of the Fabia lol but a knew it was time for a change! I will no doubt sometime in the near future have another skoda though as there great cars!

very nice i have driver alot of these over the last year and they are very good cars 256bhp and 380Nm B) and i see u have the aero kit :thumbup: also driven one around castle combe :) tyre shredder tho :rofl: have look at this vid

was taken a few years ago .

^^^^^ aye its pretty quick!

"Spoon N1 Exhaust, AEM induction kit, Eibach springs. Apart from that standard as it came out of factory :-)"

a fail to see how your dc2 would be able to keep up, espcally with alot less torque. but I'll take your word for it mate.

Allan

Sorry for bringing up old topic lol:

"

a fail to see how your dc2 would be able to keep up, espcally with alot less torque. but I'll take your word for it mate.

Allan "

Quite easy, standard DC2 takes around 6.2 secs 0-60 and is known to do a 1/4 mile in 14.0-15.0 secs, IE what the Mazda 3 MPS achieves :-) Wasnt till well over 100 he really started to pull away like a train, where power vs weight really showed :-)

Oh, and lmao at that pic lol - Exactly what I thought till I drove a Honda :-D

Regrettably I do-not have the skill to produce such a chart, I just googled "VTAK" and after wading through hundreds of pictures of hondas on red 13" alloys I eventually found it ;)