Halogens vs Xenon HID Upgrade

Rincey

i have a 50w Kit in mine and it is fantastic. Did you use HIDS-Direct?

It all fits in the plastic cover too (just)

Im up north over the weekend so if you get any probs let me know as my folks (Wigan) is not far from you.

Carl :thumbup:

Thx dude :)

Yeah I got them from HID's Direct - hoping that I shall be able to get them done but if you can give me any pointers, please feel free to :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes follow this tutorial i made for changing to continentlal setting

That shows how to take the lights out the car. would imagine its similar on the FL vRS

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/75307-changing-headlights-to-continental/page__p__941721__hl__headlight%20change__fromsearch__1entry941721

Carl :thumbup:

I keep on getting flashed and I don't have Xenons :dull: I find the projector beam really throws up high on the near side. eg. If I go along the motorway in the fast lane the large blue signs light up really well from quite a distance away. Having checked alighnment at services all is well?

Not that I'm complaining but as some have pointed out other drivers can be dazzled easily coming from dark driving conditions and think you have full beam on.

I'm never quick enough to retaliate though :doh: