short shift kits

felix_19

I have a shift linkage from a TT on my Golf, gives a slighter shorter throw but doesn't reduce side to side movement. Apparently the Golf R32 is shorter than the TT, not certain of that though.

The shift in the TT is not that short anyway, only a fraction smaller than the Fabia in my opinion! When i had my TT i fitted the forge short shift front to back and side to side on there smallest setting now that was a very VERY small shift lol

Which they did make some for the 6-speed vrs

• 1 month later...

B&M also do a short shifter which actually replaces the shifter rather than the gearbox selector..

Greath this topic is what i need.. :) I have a 1.4 8v MPI mk1 fabia. And I'am looking for a short shifter for my 5 speed gearbox is there a solid aftermarket version?? Beacause i've found just one for now and i think that that is a bit overpriced its made in germany for hillclimbs.. Price around 300€ a bit too profesional and too much for my wallet and my use plus it would look ugly as F*** in the car... Here's a pic

ss.jpg

if there is an aftermarket short shifter that realy replaces the shifter rather than the gearbox please PM me or publish the link here..

Greetings from a small country named Slovenia by a mate called Matevž Čebela :) (a bit wierd for u guys??) :D

Edited by Chebela

Greath this topic is what i need.. :) I have a 1.4 8v MPI mk1 fabia. And I'am looking for a short shifter for my 5 speed gearbox is there a solid aftermarket version?? Beacause i've found just one for now and i think that that is a bit overpriced its made in germany for hillclimbs.. Price around 300€ a bit too profesional and too much for my wallet and my use plus it would look ugly as F*** in the car... Here's a pic

ss.jpg

if there is an aftermarket short shifter that realy replaces the shifter rather than the gearbox please PM me or publish the link here..

Greetings from a small country named Slovenia by a mate called Matevž Čebela :) (a bit wierd for u guys??) :D

Here you go :)

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/144258-new-5-speed-short-shift-kit-from-forge/

Andrew

I think Ive found something or not. So Iam aksing for your aprovell.. Does it fit?? Ive found a B&M shifter that fits a polo 6n2 Gti looks something like that

dsc01765mediumyj3.jpg

dsc01877mediumeu3.jpg

would that fit my mk1 fabia 5 speed??

Please help Tnx

• 2 weeks later...