Goodwood Circuit Revival Meeting

Dutch4x4

:confused:

All I get by following that link is a "How to Place a Google Search Window on Your Site" (but in Dutch - apparently this goes automatically depending on your location), which is the code for a plain full-web search. Am I missing something here?

Anyway, a "site:8w.forix.com" addition to your usual Google search would do too.

Mattijs, if you get transferred to a Dutch google site then it might be the wrong code snippet you are looking at.

From the page:

If you want visitors to find things easily within your web pages, add Google Free site search as well as web search. Just copy and paste the boxed code into your site, then replace the words "YOUR DOMAIN NAME," which appears three times in the code, with your own website's actual domain name (e.g., http://froogle.google.com).

Logo_40wht.gif

border="0" ALT="Google">

WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME

HTH,

Q.

Just got back from Holiday & picked up this thread

Revival meet is a great day out, Seeing people thrashing cars worth a small fortune is an amazing site & yes they do thrash them & occasionally bend them, their is loads more to see & a great place to go if you want to take the Good lady & the family. My son was amazed when we saw a the wall of death, I had only ever seen them on TV & was convinced that they no longer existed.

Re the GRRC, Ive been a member since it first started & the one thing I will say is its NOT clicky, Ok some people are loaded, others are like me but they all love cars & motor sport. As well as various visits to Factories & Historically biased events they also have club track days at Goodwood where you can be accompanied by an instructor in your own car, Open days at Goodwood House, Horse racing at Goodwood race course & THE MOST AMAZING Christmas bash at Goodwood house & you say clicky, a stipulation at the Christmas bash is NO DJ's as it must not be too formal, just lounge suits

Re entry to the paddock at the revival meet, I think I am correct in saying the dress code for men is period costume or jacket & tie, having turned up the first year without a jacket & tie the club kindly leant me a jacket & tie

The revival meet honestly is a great day out, we will be going for the Saturday this year

Stuart

• 3 weeks later...

Right, will be off to jolly old Blighty tomorrow for a step back in time - back on Monday evening.

Please get me some of your finest English weather... And there's not a drop of irony in that request! (And don't take that "drop" too literally!)

Back from glorious Goodwood - it was a cracking weekend.

Spotted a huge number of Skodas, and not all of them taxis or police cars...

As I blasted past Chay-thum, I was expecting a daunting black vRS to raid the fast lane - but alas, no Des in sight. Or was he? On the Chatham stretch I did have an enjoyable time playing with an unpolitely fast white Max Power Supra with dealer plates busy on a stop-and-squirt motorway test drive... :D

And then on our way back a silver vRS flashed by on the opposite side of the motorway, in the vicinity of... Chatham. Anyone we know?