Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simon

I'm still 100% in but the extra £35 has rejected for some reason so I need to send again. Obviously this might just make it by the 24th, but I reckon more the 25th of March.

Please let me know what you want to do or if I'll be exempt from the GB now

PM sent also

Cheers

Andy

Simon

I'm still 100% in but the extra £35 has rejected for some reason so I need to send again. Obviously this might just make it by the 24th, but I reckon more the 25th of March.

Please let me know what you want to do or if I'll be exempt from the GB now

PM sent also

Cheers

Andy

Simon

On from this, I can confirm the £35 has now been successfully sent. However I reckon it will arrive on the 25th March 2010.

Cheers

Andy

PM's replied to.

Have checked with V-tech, and hopefully should receive the order in a week. However they can only get a firm ETA once they place a firm order with the states.

Simon.

Hi Simon

Have paid the extra this morning into your account at natiowide.

Have sent you email just in case.

Thanks

Gav

Thanks Gav. Received.

Will need to ring the bank so the card goes through OK, but shall be placing an order for those still confirmed as in on the list on P1.

Edit - those that havent confirmed their position, and wont be getting one ordered (will refund where details have been given by cheque):

R32OC

Pettsy

Kieran

507joe

rm_mk5

Briskoda

ninja_alex

J_bloggs

Cables ordered and paid for today for the 73 that have sent payment for the VAT shortfall.

Order is in with the states, but due to timezones, wont have the del date until tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know, Simon.

Cables ordered and paid for today for the 73 that have sent payment for the VAT shortfall.

Order is in with the states, but due to timezones, wont have the del date until tomorrow.

Cheers for the update Simon!