Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

Didnt manage to get an update today, as was in a secure building and not allowed mobile etc.

Hi gadgetman,

I realise I'm to late to order one now, but having just ordered a vRS I would like to get hold this equipment. If you happen to have one left over please let me know.

H.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're all welcome. Just sorry for the mess up and agro caused with the VAT thing.

Still worked out cheaper though.

I'm very thankfull that you organised this GB.

Thanks for the updates Simon and all the time and effort you've put into this venture, especially in the middle of a sore and painful medical procedure; I know what you've been through. I'm looking forward to getting the cable and having a little play.

Mac

Hi m8 I've been itching to ask this question,I know that if Simon has said Tuesday/wednesday arrival from the states it would be here.

He's too busy getting things sorted on the deliveries to each and everyone of us thats probably why theres no mention of the cables as yet.

PS any news yet Simon........ignore me if you're too busy we understand.

GTlee. :giggle:

Hi all, no news yet. We're trying to establish if/when they left the states.

Call was placed today chasing, but rosstech are in work when vtech go home, so should get the reply tomorrow.

Just a PITA we loose a day because of good Friday. :'(