You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Seeing as the sun came out I decided to clean the old barge.  It's had two (small) modifications today; debadged at the rear and a new Briskoda sticker in the rear window.  

Now I'm hoping that I'll manage to get to a meet or two over the summer as it's been ages since I last saw a fellow Briskodian.

P1010071_zpsjs0zz3ee.jpg

P1010059_zpsmvoezo6f.jpg

P1010075_zpsb4799a8z.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BiggaG said:

Yeah so last year I decided to give my princess some new slippers and now they are scrap thanks to a pothole :crying:

IMG_20170328_200829_264.jpg

That's amazing how it's parted company from the wheel but is still intact.  I'm assuming there's quite a bit of vibration through the steering wheel now?

They was genuine but now I'm back on the original 18's gutted is an understatement. I've put a claim in to the council still waiting for them to come back 

Blimey - that's not supposed to happen!

Reckon you have some kind of manufacturing defect with that wheel as well. But wouldn't imagine you have much recourse in that direction, given they're not fitted to an Audi :crying:

14 hours ago, skinnyman said:

It's good to see another pre fl blue estate. I have only seen one other in the year I've owned mine.:thumbup:

And we are both 57 plates :thumbup:

• Like 1

Only the ad pics, but got to help with this new found Mk2 Pre FL domination! @skinnyman You now are out numbered and must join Team Heko with VrsPoptarts and I :D

186942159.1024.jpg

186942160.1024.jpg

186942162.1024.jpg

186942163.1024.jpg

186942164.1024.jpg

186942165.1024.jpg

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 3

Looking good chaps.  I reckon yours look in better nick than mine in terms of bodywork.  As for wind deflectors, I had some on my last car but haven't got round to it just yet.  I've been spending my money on other mods to make it lower & faster!:D

9 minutes ago, skinnyman said:

Looking good chaps.  I reckon yours look in better nick than mine in terms of bodywork.  As for wind deflectors, I had some on my last car but haven't got round to it just yet.  I've been spending my money on other mods to make it lower & faster!

Cheers, From a distance haha. Front bumper and bonnet pushed back and buckled Thanks to a phesant from the previous owner haha. Plan to get that fixed when I get my hands on the

studie-rs+ front splitter.

I do want to lower mine eventually but my current insurance said no. In meen time wheels are getting refurbed sooooon.

25 minutes ago, VrsPoptarts said:

Cheers, From a distance haha. Front bumper and bonnet pushed back and buckled Thanks to a phesant from the previous owner haha. Plan to get that fixed when I get my hands on the

studie-rs+ front splitter.

I do want to lower mine eventually but my current insurance said no. In meen time wheels are getting refurbed sooooon.

Where are you going to get the front splitter from?  I'd like a front splitter, rear diffusert and spoiler for my car next but need to save up.  Also, I want to replace the interior as I can't get on with the seats in the Octavia.  They aren't comfortable for me and I'm looking at Mk5 GTi/Mk2 Leon FR seats.

9 minutes ago, skinnyman said:

Where are you going to get the front splitter from?  I'd like a front splitter, rear diffusert and spoiler for my car next but need to save up.  Also, I want to replace the interior as I can't get on with the seats in the Octavia.  They aren't comfortable for me and I'm looking at Mk5 GTi/Mk2 Leon FR seats.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-II/Octavia-II-RS-04-08-original-RS-front-bumper-spoiler

This is the splitter I want to get. Never bought anything off these guys though and its very pricey. They have the studie-rs+ rear defuser as well. 

I must admit the front seats in the octavia don't feel very supportive. Especialy if you are bit chunky like me haha. My dream seats would be the rs4 seats if they wernt so damn expensive haha

• Like 1