You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

68032114-4B1E-478B-B6E5-9F3FF75165CA_zps

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm completely happy with the wheels or if they need to be painted fully black.

I think they look okay.  Do you have any photos from a different angle to show how the wheels fill the arches?  As for totally black wheels, I'm not as keen.  They look okay if the tyres are constantly blackened but it niggles me when the wheels are darker than the tyres.  That's just my OCD though.

Did your car come with the pegasus wheels factory fitted or have you fitted them ?, as there was a sport pack suspension and wheel upgrade which came with the pegasus wheels from the factory it may be the reason why its not dropped as much as expected as the car may be 10-15mm lower already like the vrs .

Yeah, you're right, it came with the Pegasus and sports suspension. Just Wasn't low enough though, although has taken me 12 years to finally do it!

Skinnyman, I completely agree about the black wheels and grey tyres, I haven't found a tyre dressing I like either so I can't really get along with totally black wheels.

I don't have any pics showing how they fill the arches but I'll get some.

• Like 1

It's a small place called Buildwas Telford/Much Wenlock the river is the famous River Severn,really nice walk inside the horse shoe the local's say.

Buildwas almost famous for their Power station/Ironbridge

064_zpspiryjuea.jpg

063_zpshu2n9bpt.jpg

071_zpsj6ixypt7.jpg

• Like 1

http://rs1258.pbsrc.com/albums/ii532/redoctavia/Mobile%20Uploads/image_1.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

http://rs1258.pbsrc.com/albums/ii532/redoctavia/Mobile%20Uploads/image_2.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Here's a coupe of mine I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but hay that's why we are all different

Edited by B.DIFFERENT
  • Like 3

Now that the springs have been on a bit I thought you might like to see how it looks.  I only took this one yesterday and will put some more up when I get some better shots.  The combination of spacers and springs have changed how the car looks for the better.  The benefits in terms of ride & handling are noticeable too.  The only downside is that the bumper now catches occasionally on steep drives or where there's a noticeable change in gradient between road & pavement to enter a car park.  Speed bumps so far have been fine.

July%202016_zpsbispkt3l.jpg

As I say, I'll get some more pics up when I can.

Edited by skinnyman
  • Like 2

IMAG0253.jpg

Thanks vrsRo55 this is how she started life then I got board so started to play.

I take it the car was lowered in the pics?  I've got a set of 18" Zeniths to refurb & put on when the tyres on the 17s have worn down but after seeing your green wheels I'm wondering if another option might be suitable.  Also, is yours a diesel or petrol?

Edited by skinnyman

Yeah I'm running ap coilovers and even with 20" on the ride better than my mates Leon cupra. Bmw supang bronze in Matt suited the zeniths if you wanted to play it safe but different. My Neptunes were done in Matt pearl brown. It's a petrol. Love those wheels dubbsley wot are they?

• Like 1

Yeah I'm running ap coilovers and even with 20" on the ride better than my mates Leon cupra. Bmw supang bronze in Matt suited the zeniths if you wanted to play it safe but different. My Neptunes were done in Matt pearl brown. It's a petrol. Love those wheels dubbsley wot are they?

I'm only running FK's but they work perfectly, wheels are VW toureg 19s finished in Audi titanoptic with a satin finish, didn't want anything to in ya face. Just looking forward for the performance upgrades next.

Them wheels work really well and the car is in the best colour. I wanted subtle but the child within want to relive my youth.

My inner child showed its head a few years ago when I had a black mk4 golf & I had the bbs wheels done in barbie pink.

• Like 1