Can I track my order?

Hi all

First post. (but my other forum's a FiestaST!)

Took the plunge and ordered a new VRS petrol hatch in Corrida red yesterday (seduced by the photos on this forum :thumbup: ) Dealer superb but, even though he's going to phone every week to keep me up to date, I'm curious to know if there's anyway I can track the order on the web myself.

Cheers

Pop

I'm curious to know if there's anyway I can track the order on the web myself.

Yeah right ! Enjoy the silence.

You'll hear from him when the balance is due.

Welcome Pop to the land of Skoda and I think you're being too cynical Spudhoolio! True, but cynical!

It's perfectly easy to track your order on the web - you just have to be sat in a dealership when the salesman isn't at his desk & the tracking system is in operation on his computer :rofl:

Yeah I think you'll be lucky to hear every week!

I ordered mine in November, and haven't heard a thing since. So I popped in to check up in the end - to find my build week has gone back from week 6 to week 7.

The new computer system rolled out in November gives better tracking info to the dealers (when it reaches production, when it's shipped, when it's in port, when it's in transit...), but us plain Joe's can't track it ourselves. Once you have an estimated build week, I'd just check up nearer that time.

P.S Welcome and good choice! (except the colour...everyone knows blue goes faster :rofl: )

Edited by SlimAdy

Have you used Martyn Beever? If so I think you stand a better chance than most at being kept up to date. :thumbup:

Spent time with Beever, but ended up at Benfield Harrogate where I felt much more valued and got a better deal.