North west meet

pete8tch

Right as usual this is at the stretton fox pub , which is located literally on junction 10 of the m56.

This will be the first anniversary meet , Lets have a big turnout to celebrate and wonder where the year went .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like a bad father, but WOOT, I got this weekend free hehe! :D

I have my little lad every other weekend so sometimes hard to get things sorted - ill be there with the missus this time :)

Nay lad tha means bratford

Ay up youth - I learned the difference (or not) between a feckin' barm cake/teacake/roll/bap, and what chips pea wet means last night

Tha picks up t' most amzing things at meets tha noz :thumbup:

Ay up youth - I learned the difference (or not) between a feckin' barm cake/teacake/roll/bap, and what chips pea wet means last night

Tha picks up t' most amzing things at meets tha noz :thumbup:

None of it any use at all tho eh .

None of it any use at all tho eh .

Maybe not as useful as knowing which way round your toilet roll should be, but it could come in handy if I ever need to buy a snack in the North Yorkshire or Manchester area :yes:

Maybe not as useful as knowing which way round your toilet roll should be, but it could come in handy if I ever need to buy a snack in the North Yorkshire or Manchester area :yes:

We havent done the test questions for a while have we , its coz carls not here

We havent done the test questions for a while have we , its coz carls not here

OMG - I haven't joined one of those weird sects have I, like :moon: :moon: (The Moonies !! :D )

OMG - I haven't joined one of those weird sects have I, like :moon: :moon: (The Moonies !! :D )

Dunno do you like wierd sex then , oh sects right , then no dont think so , with certain exeptions of course.

And can you be sensible for a bit please i'm advocating that people turn up to the anniversary meet and your implying were odd

And can you be sensible for a bit please i'm advocating that people turn up to the anniversary meet and your implying were odd

Sorry Pete - being serious for a minute - would I really do a 210 mile round trip across the Woodhead to have a sh!t evening.

I wouldn't keep bothering you and coming back if it was that bad :thumbup:

Sorry Pete - being serious for a minute - would I really do a 210 mile round trip across the Woodhead to have a sh!t evening.

I wouldn't keep bothering you and coming back if it was that bad :thumbup:

Ahhh bless its a better meet for your presence mate ........ eurghhhhhhhh

where do you get these pics from brimma?

good to meet you mate.....i will bring a teacake next time

Google images Dan - it's amazing what it 'throws up' if you look hard enough :rofl:

You too mate - great to put faces to names :thumbup:

Will be the 1st one I get to go to, so just wanted to know what time peeps turn up? And is it meeting in the car park or what goes on?

Fill me in, as the actress said to the bishop!

Will be the 1st one I get to go to, so just wanted to know what time peeps turn up? And is it meeting in the car park or what goes on?

Fill me in, as the actress said to the bishop!

Into the car park as far as you can and turn left , park at the far end on the gravel.

into the front entrance and turn right , far corner left hand side is where we skulk , or ring me and i can hide .. no help.