Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres

Folks,

I have been offered what appears to be a good price on the new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyre for my VRS TDI PD (225/45/17). I am wondering if anybody has put them through their paces on a VRS yet and if so how do you rate them? Thanks.

Look very nice and had a drive in a car with them on. Very sticky :)

Only problem is not in my size, but I think they will improve on the PS2 a good bit.

Thanks for that...was it a vrs and if so how was the road noise?

Biffo

Reading other posts on other forums. They have all had positive responses with the PS3's, both in the wet and dry. I would get some for my VRS, but the best price I can find for 18's is £150 a corner. When the time comes. Im going to fit some Vredstein Ultrac Sessantas instead. Half the price but not half the performance.

Reading other posts on other forums. They have all had positive responses with the PS3's, both in the wet and dry. I would get some for my VRS, but the best price I can find for 18's is £150 a corner. When the time comes. Im going to fit some Vredstein Ultrac Sessantas instead. Half the price but not half the performance.

Running a pair on the front of my fiesta sportvan. They replaced avons and previously the original conti's. They seem to be lasting longer that either, the avons lasted less than the contis but were more sticky. I say they are better for grip (marginal) slightly quieter but it is a van!!

Next stop toyos for me heard good things and they are cheaper even than the avons.

Steve.

Thanks guys. Now on order and I hope to fit on Friday.

Now on. I'll report further when I have some mileage up but for now the car is quieter and handling / braking in all aspects is improved. The rear tyres were pretty badly feathered although the camber on the rear was spot on the factory setting on both wheels but is now adjusted. Time will tell. At least the drone / whine is now subsided. BTW the PS3 were €128 a corner fitted and balanced which seems a very good price for Rep of Ireland. Dynamat next?