Latest Addition

Leodhasach

Howdy folks,

After picking up matt@theforce's damaged vRS rear bumper, I dropped it off on Monday for a new lease of life and to have it fitted. Ignore the hole where the exhaust should be, it's getting filled very shortly!

From this:

Afterdetailing006.jpg

To this:

vRSBumper003.jpg

vRSBumper005.jpg

vRSBumper002.jpg

I'll need to get the mudflaps sorted out again.

Cheers,

Andrew

Spot on - just looks great in that colour. You've got a really good looking Fab there - and the Evolos just set everything off B)

Excellent work - and what's going in to fill the exhaust hole? Something aftermarket I hope ? :)

Spot on - just looks great in that colour. You've got a really good looking Fab there - and the Evolos just set everything off B)

Excellent work - and what's going in to fill the exhaust hole? Something aftermarket I hope ? :)

Thanks Steve :) shame it's a bit manky just now.

Yes indeedy, a Blueflame system and a Miltek decat pipe B)

Howdy folks,

After picking up matt@theforce's damaged vRS rear bumper, I dropped it off on Monday for a new lease of life and to have it fitted. Ignore the hole where the exhaust should be, it's getting filled very shortly!

vRSBumper002.jpg

I'll need to get the mudflaps sorted out again.

Cheers,

Andrew

Looking good :thumbup: although I would have been tempted to get the exhaust tip filled and carried on the lip accross the bottom just to be a little different, you could have still gone for a decat to up the power a little, would make an immense looking street sleeper

Thanks for the comments guys, some interesting thoughts there :thumbup: Especially from you Matt, although the bits are ordered so heyho :giggle:

It's still a bit of a work-in-progress, as per usual, so watch this space B)

Edited by Leodhasach

I like it, but you know what I'm going to say....

Muchos lower, por favor! :giggle:

Quelle surprise :p Glad you like it

Nice bumper. Wheels look a bit rubbish though! ;)

Yeah, can't imagine the maniac who'd have had them in the first place :giggle:

Did you have parking sensors on the original bumper??

I did, but not long after I got the car somebody reversed into me and I had to have the original bumper repaired. The bodyshop that did it absolutely wrecked the sensor system, and it was going to be a total headache to sort :( A car the size of the Fabia doesn't really need them IMO.

Edited by Leodhasach

I did, but not long after I got the car somebody reversed into me and I had to have the original bumper repaired. The bodyshop that did it absolutely wrecked the sensor system, and it was going to be a total headache to sort :( A car the size of the Fabia doesn't really need them IMO.

LOL

Theres a chance that if SWMBO's fabia had parking sensors you wouldn't have got the bumper cheap :rofl::giggle::thumbup:

Guess it all depends on who's driving