East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 30th March 2010 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time is the cruise over to Retford? we could even go colour coded lol

oggy - a drink from the cup of happiness like all the married chaps, for you

just thought Roberto, im off that day if you need a chauffeur (smart suit in my wardrobe too) hmmmmmm

Edited by tishalouise

Just had 6 pints and STILL can't formulate a worthy reply to the cup of happiness. :smirk:

You weren't going to comment on tisha's cups of happiness overflowing then Nick ? ;)

hi everyone..wont be long now to me wedding..thanks for all the comments,great fun being single,but will be all over soon

skoda estelle instead of the A8

beans instead of steak

water instead of wine

maybe even a people carrier

were's that rope :rofl: :rofl:

hi everyone..wont be long now to me wedding..thanks for all the comments,great fun being single,but will be all over soon

skoda estelle instead of the A8

beans instead of steak

water instead of wine

maybe even a people carrier

were's that rope :rofl: :rofl:

And don't forget you might get a bit of a roasting if you buy her an iron or a vacuum cleaner for her birthday :doh:

what time is the cruise over to Retford? we could even go colour coded lol

oggy - a drink from the cup of happiness like all the married chaps, for you

just thought Roberto, im off that day if you need a chauffeur (smart suit in my wardrobe too) hmmmmmm

driving myself (in the A8) 4 people in the car u see,thanks me duck,i keep see ing you in stanfree u should call up 4a cup of tea (happiness overflowing)

driving myself (in the A8) 4 people in the car u see,thanks me duck,i keep see ing you in stanfree u should call up 4a cup of tea (happiness overflowing)

awww you plonker rodney, you should have said yes, just to see Dans cup of happiness run dry lol mwah! don't know where you lay your hat, stick the car on the front tomorrow, stick the kettle on and coffee in the cup tee hee hee

I'll be there, but please mind my mood If I'm In one as I have :swear: stock check starting this week & I'm going to be extremely stressed. I hate them & they never get any better :( It'll be anarchy & unorganised as usual :wall:

imsure everyone will be happy to hear i might make this one! :rofl:

working mornings and its the last day i have my car till the clutch is replaced. :thumbup:

So, following on, does that mean that once you get the clutch replaced it'll suddenly stop being your car? :D

So, following on, does that mean that once you get the clutch replaced it'll suddenly stop being your car? :D

no doubt some act of god will strike down on me upon leaving the garage to screw me over one more time :rofl: then i shall burn the thing! cant take any more :D

really quite up for this meet now, hope the weather is good to us!

Edited by benh199

Weather's not a problem - we just sit in the pub making inane conversation until closing time :thumbup:

Seriously though, there's no drive involved, except the drive to get there obviously. We had snow at the January meet and still had a reasonable turnout

Not sure if I will be there as I feel like *hit, not well. My Dad might turn up if he gets finished early should be 2 till 10 shift but hopes he gets done early. Oh and he will be in his own car so give him grief.

Well the modern car had it's big service, cambelt, water pump etc today.

A few advisories but nothing immediate,

I wonder if I'll clock up another 60k in the next two years.

It's even been valeted, I'd forgotten it was black!