Ipswich meet in April

Stug

Date & Time - Sunday 18th April 11:30 - 12:00

Venue - The Shepherd & Dog

Felixstowe Road, Nacton, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP10 0DF

Directions to follow at a later date

1. Stug

• 2 weeks later...

theres gotta be more than 3 of us. As it stands its only 2 more than the last meet :giggle:

Wheres Blueriver n Tim hiding?

Edited by Bodie

I'm sure I'll be there despite the problem with my car :( Hopefully will have new grilles and a wheel arch kit on by then.

1. Stug

2. Bodie

3. Mercurio

4. Matt K123

5. Blueriver

What probs you haveing????

Nice one Mercurio :thumbup: . Nice picture by the way :)

Thanks for the comment on the photo Stug. Taken on our holiday in the hebrides last summer. It's actually three exposures merged with some clever software called Photomatix.

Numbers for the meet starting to look more promising. I've added the details from your first post to the Briskoda calendar to give it some more publicity.

Also planning to have the car looking a bit different for the meet :)

Same old problem. The car is randomly over fuelling. Very sporadic. It's even made the car misfire. Got a bunch o f Vag-Com errors from skoda, but they can't seem to find the problem. It first came up with the ABS light on. Which pointed to the MAF. Replacing didn't work. Tried new ECU. Probably some stupid sensor somewhere thats gone duff! They Don't want to waste my money on a technician doing loads of tests, so the Parts guy is gonna take it in himself to look at all of the sensors and not charge me a dime for it. What a nice guy!

Thanks for the comment on the photo Stug. Taken on our holiday in the hebrides last summer. It's actually three exposures merged with some clever software called Photomatix.

Numbers for the meet starting to look more promising. I've added the details from your first post to the Briskoda calendar to give it some more publicity.

Also planning to have the car looking a bit different for the meet :)

Mercurio you tease :mmm: sounds interesting and look forward to seeing your motor. Thanks for adding the details to the calendar, lets hope we get a few more!!

Edited by Stug

Don't really come on Brisky that much anymore hence me missing this thread. However I'm free on the 18th so its very, very likely I'll attend. Actually it'll be rude not to as I live only 5 minutes away.... :)

Car also looking and feeling a bit different now, remap, new shocks / springs, colour-coded front end :D

1. Stug

2. Bodie

3. Mercurio

4. Matt K123

5. Blueriver

6. Tim

Don't really come on Brisky that much anymore hence me missing this thread. However I'm free on the 18th so its very, very likely I'll attend. Actually it'll be rude not to as I live only 5 minutes away.... :)

Car also looking and feeling a bit different now, remap, new shocks / springs, colour-coded front end :D

1. Stug

2. Bodie

3. Mercurio

4. Matt K123

5. Blueriver

6. Tim

you going to be in a fit state for this one Tim? Last one I seem to remember you were out the night before and didnt make it.

Typical we're at the RS Owners Central day at Santa Pod that Sunday (although now don't have a Ford lol)

Hopefully will still have the vRS. just had an inner cv joint replaced, trying to changed the rear pads at the weekend discovered the o/s cailper piston is siezed, so J thinks its time it went :( (all cars wear bits out!)

Stu. I presume we're going to eat next Sunday! Shepard and Dog or elsewhere I really don't mind, just as long as I know else I'll bring some sandwiches ;)

Car will be respectably clean but certainly not shiny...... :D

Hi Tim, i was thinking eating at sheperd & dog and maybe go for a spin somewhere after. But Tim if your going to bring sandwiches i'll have corned beef in mine please :mmm: .

I'm hoping its not going to rain before Sunday because my motor is quite clean at the mo!! Really looking forward to seeing all the mods that have gone on!

Does anybody coming along need directions for Sunday??