Cruise control

Can ayone advise on the following..

I have a 2009 octavia 1.6crdi

Is it possible to fit cruise control to this..Would have liked it when i bought car but apparently the have to come from factory with it fitted.Is this true ?

Can ayone advise on the following..

I have a 2009 octavia 1.6crdi

Is it possible to fit cruise control to this..Would have liked it when i bought car but apparently the have to come from factory with it fitted.Is this true ?

If you have a trip computer then you will just need a new indicator / Cruise Control Stalk

If you don't have a Trip Computer it will probaly need a New steering Control Module and Stalk

In both cases it will need to be coded and activated

If you have a trip computer then you will just need a new indicator / Cruise Control Stalk

If you don't have a Trip Computer it will probaly need a New steering Control Module and Stalk

In both cases it will need to be coded and activated

Thanks for this Guys, but i am aware & indeed ,i did have this done to my old 2007 octavia..Having said that the dealer i bought this one from said they didn't come with the wires for cruise control already there, thats why it had to be factory fitted

Thanks for this Guys, but i am aware & indeed ,i did have this done to my old 2007 octavia..Having said that the dealer i bought this one from said they didn't come with the wires for cruise control already there, thats why it had to be factory fitted

And so just add the wires :D Here's a 2010 Audi TT having the same surgery http://twitpic.com/18av4o