Our Yeti is home !

YETII

Today we picked up our Mato Brown Yeti from the dealer. Tomorrow the kids will have a nice surprise for the school run emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Wife is chuffed, and I must say the drive from the 1.2 TSI is smooth and build quality impressive. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

variousMarch2010035copy.jpg

variousMarch2010034.jpg

SD card (16GB - Class 6) and USB stick via MDI work smooth and fast - very nice !

variousMarch2010030.jpg

variousMarch2010031.jpg

variousMarch2010032.jpg

variousMarch2010033.jpg

variousMarch2010029.jpg

variousMarch2010039.jpg

variousMarch2010040.jpg

variousMarch2010041copy.jpg

variousMarch2010042copy.jpg

variousMarch2010045.jpg

variousMarch2010046.jpg

variousMarch2010047.jpg

variousMarch2010063.jpg

variousMarch2010065.jpg

variousMarch2010068.jpg

variousMarch2010069.jpg

Congratulations!

It looks fantastic- especially in this shot with the sun on it :thumbup:

variousMarch2010069.jpg

Presume you decided not to go for the silver side trim and mirror option? - I think it looks very good matching with the bodywork personally :yes: ...but that's just my preference.

Hope you and the family have great pleasure from your Yeti!

Best wishes

Lady Penelope

Bl**dy great - lucky so chap!!

Like the chrome inset in the front, and the bumper protector at the tailgate!

It'll be great to see the family's faces tomorrow!

Enjoy.

Always bugs me that nice toys like drivers electric seat is only available on foreign beasts !! That and electric folding wing mirrors....oh and heated windscreen (a future option I know) should be toys we all have an option to select. Nice beastie though.

:yes:

Cheers for the comments !

We're considering the silver mirror trim accessory but are postponing the silver side moulding trim for now. We're also considering the mudflaps as I think they'll reduce rear glass spray - anyone got any feedback regarding this point ?

Andy

Always bugs me that nice toys like drivers electric seat is only available on foreign beasts !!

Thing is, electric chairs aren't just a toy. Good electric seats (I think this applies to the Yeti but not sure) allow you to alter the tilt (front/back) of the seat base, which is typically not available on the manual seats. Personally I find that a hugely useful feature in getting a comfortable seating position. Memory on seats, if it's a car that's often driven by a couple of different drivers, is also pretty handy and a non-trivial safety feature - stops you fiddling around with the seats on the move if you've just changed drivers and haven't got the manual adjustment just right.

Thing is, electric chairs aren't just a toy. Good electric seats (I think this applies to the Yeti but not sure) allow you to alter the tilt (front/back) of the seat base, which is typically not available on the manual seats. Personally I find that a hugely useful feature in getting a comfortable seating position. Memory on seats, if it's a car that's often driven by a couple of different drivers, is also pretty handy and a non-trivial safety feature - stops you fiddling around with the seats on the move if you've just changed drivers and haven't got the manual adjustment just right.

Ha

reminds me of a test drive in an Audi A8 soon after launch (beautiful, fabulous, luxurious, marvellous car) when they allowed me to take it from Hereford to London and back in a day.

The first time I got in and sat behind the wheel I became aware that I was slowly but surely being pushed forward into the steering wheel, chest, nuts, knees - all were in danger of extinction. I ended up virtually pinned into a tiny space! Laugh? I couldn't breathe!

My first experience of "memory" seats - and Gawd knows who'd driven her before, though I suspect it might have been a bit of a practical joke by the guys at the dealers!

Great pics, thanks for posting them......eases the wait for ours just a little. Enjoy!! :thumbup:

The quality of the paint finish, panel gaps etc......looks absolutely amazing on all pics so far of new Yeti's doesn't everyone think? Stick an Audi badge on that no one would know. :rofl:

Edited by octy888