Upgrading to Coilovers, whate else to upgrade?

Well i'm finally getting round to fitting my KW Varient 3...

So what i'm wondering is while i'm doing my coilovers what else should I be upgrading and to what (include part numbers if you can :) )

I'm thinking along the lines of Cupra top mounts and top mount bearings...

Also upgrading to a rather large turbo (even bigger then my VT5 ;))

Adrian

dont need to upgrade anything man, they will be fine as is.

you may want shorter droplinks if going as low as me although i dont recommend that low. mines has been raised slightly, coilovers are still all the way down with the helper springs put back in.

dont need to upgrade anything man, they will be fine as is.

you may want shorter droplinks if going as low as me although i dont recommend that low. mines has been raised slightly, coilovers are still all the way down with the helper springs put back in.

I plan on a very nice set of bbs rims something a bit wild for the fabia so I want a good stance but not too low I want have I handle good so I can still drive the car fast y0! Lol

dont need shorter drop links with kw's id recommend fitting cupra lower arm bushes while you got everything apart.

You do need them if you are going super low or the drivesaft rubs on anti roll bar.............