Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

thanks very much, thats a very good price indeed. i might have to go for these instead of vrs alloys, i cant make my mind up :(

May be the fact that like i say ive been putting a bit of business their way of late although i havnt been able to beat them on price on labour charges and several things in the bike shop and the wheels, looks like they have started realising they get more customers if they offer better deals, as they had a name around here for being top dollar on everything until recently.

Quote that price if you ring up and say you know someone who was given this price, will honour it i think mate :thumbup:

Wondering on the size of the centre hole so i can get some skoda caps, any idea on the size billy??

Thanks.

the plastic things for them are 73.1mm to 57.1mm(spigot rings lol, just hit me) and the centre cap is thesame as the 57.1.

when the come let us know what the centre caps are like lol, mine were silver and the new one that came with the replacement rim is black lol, good job I kept the old one.

Id wait mate. as the clips are diff to any Ive seen as its a slight diff lip. its not flat.

I had 18" 1.2s on my vRS a year or so ago now, nice wheels.

Jay was the originator, then I got mine :D

As for centre caps, PM Pastyboy. Cliff sorted mine out, they looked pukka.

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived and fitted today, look very nice, dont look as big as the RS6 probably due to the colour as they blend a bit with the tyre.

Handling is noticably better and it feels more nimble off the mark, probably all in my mind.

Will take some decent pictures tomorrow and get them posted.

Well Happy B)

PS: Centre caps are Anthracite same as the wheels, maybe a little darker, gonna source some skoda Caps to replace them.

Edited by WelshLoon

The original skoda centre caps do fit in if you give them a good push.The problem is they sit pretty deep and look a little odd compared with the TD one's.