Bury St. Edmunds meet in July

Stug

What happened to May and June?

Hello Blueriver, we were talking about it sunday and decided to have the next meet late in June but as there's a chance England may be playing i thought to go for the first Sunday in July. Hope you can make it :thumbup: .

Hello Blueriver, we were talking about it sunday and decided to have the next meet late in June but as there's a chance England may be playing i thought to go for the first Sunday in July. Hope you can make it :thumbup: .

Hopefully England will be in the quarter finals that weekend; I however will be in Wales, hanging off the side of a mountain :D

Don't change the date for me though, I'm pretty busy most weekends in the summer

Double post. I is good!! :giggle:

Edited by *tim*

It don't matter what you have got, mines an Elegance to. Its all about the badge :yes: :thumbup:

1. Stug

2. Tony Tyler

I don't even have a Skoda so it looks like I'll have to borrow Bev's car again. :)

Put me down for this one Stug I should be able to make it.

I don't even have a Skoda so it looks like I'll have to borrow Bev's car again. :)

Put me down for this one Stug I should be able to make it.

:rofl: Very funny i didn't think of that, your Bev's a diamond ;) . Glad you can make it, looks like we will have some new faces to :thumbup:

A maybe for me. We are planning a European road trip starting that weekend, but you never know, Bury might yet make it onto the itinerary ;)

1. Stug

2. Tony Tyler

3. Adman73

4. Hendy6661988

5. Mercurio (maybe)

Good to see some new faces on the list

A maybe for me. We are planning a European road trip starting that weekend, but you never know, Bury might yet make it onto the itinerary ;)

1. Stug

2. Tony Tyler

3. Adman73

4. Hendy6661988

5. Mercurio (maybe)

Good to see some new faces on the list

Hi you know or you been to the two countie motor show at the rowley mile mewmarket.Was think about skoda meet there put some skodas on show

Count me in.

1. Stug

2. Tony Tyler

3. Adman73

4. Hendy6661988

5. Mercurio (maybe)

6. Blueriverr

I'm in for this.

Newmarket sounds like a good plan. Need to get some small bits of paintwork done by then tho. Got to be shiny shiny shiny :)

1. Stug

2. Tony Tyler

3. Adman73

4. Hendy6661988

5. Mercurio (maybe)

6. Blueriverr

7. foey

I'm up for this too [work permitting] This will be my first Briskoda meet :D

• 3 weeks later...

I can't make this one unfortunately as I'm in North Wales that weekend but as a new Skoda owner I'd be interested in coming along to one of these in the future. Probably a silly question but what does the meet consist of? Is it a get together look at each others cars a quick drink then off or is there a cruise of some sort?

I can't make this one unfortunately as I'm in North Wales that weekend but as a new Skoda owner I'd be interested in coming along to one of these in the future. Probably a silly question but what does the meet consist of? Is it a get together look at each others cars a quick drink then off or is there a cruise of some sort?

Hello :hi: . Pretty much as you have said, Usually have a chat in the car park as we wait for everyone to arrive then head inside or outside as we've been lucky with the weather so far. Have a bite to eat and plenty more chatting and banter then head off somewhere for a spin and photo stop. The last 2 meets in Ipswich we've had we've been to Alton water and Bawdsey for an ice cream, hardcore or what!! B)

• 2 weeks later...

I provisionally put my name down, its JapFest at Santa Pod that day, may have to go to that

Edited by Zoe