sunset glass on hatchback vrs

I was thinking of ordering a new Octy II FL vRS from Drive the deal, looked at the optional extras offered, no sunset rear glass, only on the estate version...... then i come across a used hatchback on Skodas official website with sunset glass.

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=600944982#

I am a litle confused, is it available or not as an option on the hatch. Anyone have this on their hatch vRS?

Edited by markticktock

I was about to confirm that Sunset Privacy Glass is only available on the estate...

...until I clicked on your link.

It must now be offered as an option on the hatch too?

Its a factory fit option only so the only other way is if the delaer has had a film type tint added locally?

Common trick,

Its a dealers demonstrator.

Skoda insist that they are available on their website for sale so the dealer sticks it on with a daft price to put people off!

that's the car that I test drove before choosing to buy a brand new one.

i can confirm that they are after-market tints, which the dealer put on without realising first that the windows come with a tint, so they've now gone REALLY dark (basically, they didn't think it would look that dark).

they tried to sell that car to me, but in the end it just wasn't worth it - despite them reducing the price and throwing stuff in for me.

quite possibly Darren, but I suspect they would argue the standard vRS comes with 'tinted glass' anyway, so whilst this isn't a factory fit option, it also couldn't be described as 'tinted' in the options list?

to summarise - I don't know. :D