Shark Performance Bank Holiday BBQ!

shark_90

Hi Guys unable to make it, work rang up and i need to go in. Hope the weather stays nice and have a good day, maybe next time i will make it. Hope to be at the meet at the end of this month at Jnct 28. :D

No problem, thanks to everyone that came up for the support and it was good to meet some new faces. The longest distance travelled goes to VrSy but he was already coming up anyway.. so I reckon that mannyo gets the gold star this time around :thumbup:

Thanks Ben, great day even if the hailstones, rain, sun and wind and everything else decided to decend on Mansfield. The car drove really well on the way home, and it may just have been the trip but I managed 54mpg on the way back. Didnt really get a chance to test it thoroughly but I will be on Wednesday which is when I'll next be driving the car.

No problem, thanks to everyone that came up for the support and it was good to meet some new faces. The longest distance travelled goes to VrSy but he was already coming up anyway.. so I reckon that mannyo gets the gold star this time around :thumbup:

i want the gold star lol. that was a 360 mile round trip through the contraflow ridden 50mph average speed trap known as the M1 :wonder:

good to meet you guys :thumbup:

Edited by vRSy

Ben, can you confirm that this is going to happen. Weather looks ok, but turnout could be low. Its a 2 hr drive for me, and I would hate to get there an nobody show up.

Didn't realise you were mannyo! Still associate you with you Octy I guess.