Few Pictures of my vRS

Morning All,

Before anyone says it - these plates are no longer on the car now.

I bought the car on the 9th March, but due to problems with my private registration - I didn't get it until 24th March. Before this, I had a remapped Peugeot 307 1.6HDI XSI. Here is a picture of the old one....

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Then I decided after numerous problems - including a non fault accident where a guy jumped a red light, 2 springs breaking within a month and one popping off underneath the car enough was enough! I started to look around at new cars and Octavias have always caught my eyes - but I couldn't have a diesel one, it had to be the MK1 1.8T and here it is.

I was due to collect an '02 plate vRS from Haverfordwest in South West Wales. I was going to collect on the Thursday, but ended up spotting one at my local DM Keith garage, this one was an '04 plate with less miles.

Heres the spec on it....

'04 vRS

32154 miles

2 owners from new

ALL MOTs

ALL reciepts

Fully Stamped Skoda/Specalist service book

Paintwork in MINT condition

4x premium tyres all practically brand new too.

MINT alloys

Interior was very clean

WIth a decent part exchange for mine, it's now mine....

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

IMG00062-20100402-1525.jpg

Plans.....

Forge 007p - Bought

Green Panel Filter - Bought & Fitted

APR Remap

Uprated Bushes

Bluetooth Kit

Alpine HU

Infinity Components

Comments Welcome.

Luke

Nice mate. The paintwork does look good and low milage for an 04 plate............................dont expect that average milage figure to stay the same :D

nice car mate, iv had mine for about 2 yrs now and it still puts a smile on my face, there awesome .... i wanted a black one but one of my old motors were black and never stayed clean so i went for silver. nice car mate and the best colour enjoy :thumbup:

Lovely shine on that paintwork :thumbup:

Have you considered fitting OEM front mud flaps ???? I think black vRS's look better with them on....even though they dont actually do an awfull lot.

Bill.