DC10, Turweston Aerodrome

a_waugh

DC10-VW.jpg

After the success of our first show, DC09, we are pleased to announce DC10.

We have out grown the massive show field in our first year so plans are afoot for more space with a list of improvements which came from you guys giving us feedback on DC09....(not limited too) More Toilets, More Bins and More food stalls Plus the best Prizes in the Scene.

We are keeping the same weekend and the same venue so put June 13th in your diary.

Look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

NEWS FLASH

Show and Shine Categories Announced, with over 55 trophies up for grabs and prize packs from Meguiars for the winners

Of course we will being putting together some serious prize packs for the best in show categories with £1000's of gear

Best in Show - 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Best Paint - Sponsored by Meguiars

Best Wheels -Sponsored by Wheel *****s

Best Interior - Sponsored by MJ Interiors

Best Engine Bay - Sponsored by Revo Technik

Best Club Stand - Sponsored by Deutsch Connection

Best Stance - Sponsored by TBC

G Werks Car of the show - Sponsored by G Werks/Paint Werks

MK1 - 1st, 2nd 3rd

MK2 - 1st, 2nd 3rd

MK3 - 1st, 2nd 3rd

MK4 - 1st, 2nd 3rd & Runner Up?

MK5 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Rado - 1st, 2nd

Polo Early - 1st, 2nd

(MK1, MK2 6N & 6N2)

Polo Late - 1st, 2nd

(9N and 9N3 and 6R)

Beetle - 1st, 2nd

Lupo - 1st, 2nd

Other VW -1st

Audi - 1st, 2nd

Seat - 1st

Skoda - 1st

Concours - 1st

Plus a whole host of BMW and Merc categories, its gonna be big :D

BREAKING NEWS

If you are daft on seats then DC10 is the place for you...... one of the main sponsors of the show is Recaro and we have just confirmed that they will be offering a staggering 20% discount on all orders placed at the show.

Bring your cheque books boys and get over to the Recaro Stand for some bargains

Aye me too. Was brilliant last year.

Do you know is Aaron with the LCR and Nick are going aswell? I know them from SeatCupra.net.

I will be in my Crew T-Shirt doing various bits and bobs throughout the day, but will make a point of coming over and saying hello.

Aye me too. Was brilliant last year.

Do you know is Aaron with the LCR and Nick are going aswell? I know them from SeatCupra.net.

I will be in my Crew T-Shirt doing various bits and bobs throughout the day, but will make a point of coming over and saying hello.

Fairly new to BucksVAG and only really know about a handful of people, not heard of Aaron and Nick I am afraid mate.......... :no:

Will be there with the Mrs so say hello.............. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Only 10 days to go till the show and its all go at Deutsch Connection HQ. Last minute panic hasnt set in yet, maybe next Friday it might. :rofl: Hope to see a few of you at the event and dont forget the Show and Shine is free and open to anyone who fancies it. You never know, you might walk away with a nice trophy. ;)

Only 10 days to go till the show and its all go at Deutsch Connection HQ. Last minute panic hasnt set in yet, maybe next Friday it might. :rofl: Hope to see a few of you at the event and dont forget the Show and Shine is free and open to anyone who fancies it. You never know, you might walk away with a nice trophy. ;)

All the best with the organising mate, I think we have a fair few coming along from BuckVAG so should be good......... :thumbup:

Argh!!! 2 more sleeps to go. This has come round so quick. :S

Last minute details are going well. The Scottish DC lot are heading down tomorrow morning to get the place set up and we hope to see a big turn out on the day.

Get those cars washed, waxed and ready to roll. :D

See you all there.

Enjoyed the show cheers Andy. :thumbup: Thought there might be a few more Skodas to be honest.

Frigged practically all my photos up, with my camera set to ISO1600 by mistake after taking pics of the rally cars going past under the trees last week :( :( :(

Took a couple after I realised though...

ad37db56.jpg

899d3c43.jpg

Flipping heck Nick, you stayed around until the end didn't you?

Did you win the 'Show and Shine'?

Mmm, must have left at nearly 5. I wouldn't say won - only one who entered :'( . They even missed out the Skoda category when they did the results and prizes. Went up afterwards and grabbed a Megs goody-bag and the (quite nice) trophy though. I was a bit disappointed though, having spent ages on the car when we got there (full wash, megs LT, wax, UQD, de-rusting brake discs, dressing the bay, etc). The resulting beading in the downpour on the motorway on the way back was pretty sweet though. B)

Edited by wega3k

Mmm, must have left at nearly 5. I wouldn't say won - only one who entered :'( . They even missed out the Skoda category when they did the results and prizes. Went up afterwards and grabbed a Megs goody-bag and the (quite nice) trophy though. I was a bit disappointed though, having spent ages on the car when we got there (full wash, megs LT, wax, UQD, de-rusting brake discs, dressing the bay, etc). The resulting beading in the downpour on the motorway on the way back was pretty sweet though. B)

We left at 3 so fair play for hanging around................ :thumbup:

They did a similar thing last year mate, Simon won 1st place in the Skoda category and un like other's they didn't award 2nd and 3rd's........... :thumbdown:

One of the reasons I haven't entered but as you stated not enough Skoda's there to justify it to be honest and nevertheless a good show, what was in your 'Megs Goodie Bag' then?

Edited by Baker21

Thanks to you guys for coming along, hope you enjoyed the show.

Nick, nice to meet you mate and have a chat. Well done on you win. The trophies are quite good. I thought there would be a few more Skodas entered if im honest. Will need to get the word out for next year.

Baker21, every time i was over at your car you werent there, although it was me standing at the tyres with the high vis vest on when you left. :D

Hope to see you both next year.

Cheers,

Andy

Will need to get the word out for next year.

Baker21, every time i was over at your car you werent there, although it was me standing at the tyres with the high vis vest on when you left. :D

Hope to see you both next year.

Cheers,

Andy

I honestly don't know why more people don't attend as it's a great location........... :thumbup:

Sorry mate, had no idea who you were but obviously acknowledged you on the way out................ :yes:

Good photos Nick, you got anymore?

Sounds a shame as there was a decent number of Skodas last year.

Will try and salvage a few more, but most of them look shocking because of my **** up with camera settings - all grainy and bleached out :(

Pradas for formal / car washing / gardening. D&Gs for casual. :p They're still knackered from Elsecar, going to try some APC on them, maybe a blast with the steam cleaner :giggle: