Yeti Car mats

Cobra69

I've just ordered my new Yeti after weeks of research.

Getting a TDI 110 SE Steel Grey. Can anyone tell me if the SE trim comes with some sort of car mat as part of the spec?

I've already ordered rubber mats from my dealer but am curious if carpet mats are already supplied.

Dealer doesn't think so.

We have the rubber ones including the boot floor mat - all excellent with "YETI" emblazoned on them....recommended. Had them thrown in on the deal but from memory the boot one is listed at around £30 as are the set of four interior ones.

Hi Have same model in Corrida Red It did not come with any mats from factory.

You will love the car .

I'm thinking of getting one of these, do you find the 110bhp plenty for overtaking?

I have a 1.6L 110Bhp peugeot 307 SW at the moment and like the oomph it has so I'm hoping the Yeti will do the same without having to go up to 4x4.

I've just ordered my new Yeti after weeks of research.

Getting a TDI 110 SE Steel Grey. Can anyone tell me if the SE trim comes with some sort of car mat as part of the spec?

I've already ordered rubber mats from my dealer but am curious if carpet mats are already supplied.

Dealer doesn't think so.

Hi We`ve just collected a 4x4 Tdi 140.

We haggled with the dealer and got rubber mats which seem good quality and mud flaps as part of the deal. Our Yeti is steel grey also and to my mind looks fantastic in reality.

Only done a few 100 miles so far but most impressed.

steel grey u say...they dont list that colour no more, its platin grey same as we have ordered( alltho skoda uk cant find our order) and still havnt rung us back from last week :( ....

Hi,

the floor mats are an extra, spec'd them with mine but have been disappointed by there quality. Better off getting the rubber mats me thinks.

Regards,

TP

Hi,

I was intrigued by your reply. Rubber mats are a retailer fit option (since March at least). If you were disappointed with the mats you originally ordered with the vehicle what type of mat was provided when you had your car.? Hs the option changed to rubber mats? I am lookinhg for a little enlightenment before I order the rubber mats from the retailer because I would have hoped I get rubber mats if I order rubber mats.

Many thanks

The Skoda mats fit the lugs on the car. I dont't know if 3rd party mats do!

They fit perfectly, lugs and all. A quick look at the web site would have confirmed this.

I would presume that the Skoda mats fit and I presume that Unique Car Mats UK Ltd have copied them exactly. (not too difficult with a computer) I got the mats I wanted, matched to the car and they are performing well. The only thing missing (in my opinion) was a heel reinforcement for the driver's mat but I am told that this can be added easily. So when and if my current set wear out, I will add the heel reinforcement to my order.

I am not against ordering Skoda extras but I have found, from experience, that 3rd party offerings are usually better value for money.

Hi,

I was intrigued by your reply. Rubber mats are a retailer fit option (since March at least). If you were disappointed with the mats you originally ordered with the vehicle what type of mat was provided when you had your car.? Hs the option changed to rubber mats? I am lookinhg for a little enlightenment before I order the rubber mats from the retailer because I would have hoped I get rubber mats if I order rubber mats.

Many thanks

Hi,

I have the factory fit textile mats which are an option on the SE. They are quite thin and the drivers side is already wearing quite badly even though I have a thin rectangular rubber aftermarket mat on top of it.

The rubber mats which have been available from launch as a dealer fit option are the way to go from the photos I've seen since ordering mine, they look much more substantial.

Regards,

TP

Hi Have same model in Corrida Red It did not come with any mats from factory.

You will love the car .

Hi. I got mine from http;//www.carmats2u.co.uk as mine didnt come with mats,i had my name on them too which was cool.

Excellent fit and look cool. Hope this helps ya. :rofl:

Hi,

I have the factory fit textile mats which are an option on the SE. They are quite thin and the drivers side is already wearing quite badly even though I have a thin rectangular rubber aftermarket mat on top of it.

The rubber mats which have been available from launch as a dealer fit option are the way to go from the photos I've seen since ordering mine, they look much more substantial.

Regards,

TP

Many thanks for clarifying your comment. Much appreciated.

My Yeti has logo mats; came with my demo car , pretty cool

Edited by mellyboy

My ex demo was supplied with a new set of carpet mats. Fed up with continually having to hoover them and they are wearing already.

I have replaced them with Skoda's own rubber mats. They fit using the same lugs and are much, much nicer. I believe that they are cheaper too - mine were £29 delivered on Ebay.

• 3 weeks later...

Contact http://www.carmats4u.com/ for a good set of car mats that fit perfectly. Youcan also have a logo sewn on to the mats.

Don't recommend these guys - the mats don't fit very well - the driver's mat fouls the accelerator pedal and there are no proper clips for the lugs. Wish I'd gone for the proper Skoda ones which are about the same price. The boot mat is also 'cut to fit' which is a bit naff. I'd say go for teh Skoda ones.

Don't recommend these guys - the mats don't fit very well - the driver's mat fouls the accelerator pedal and there are no proper clips for the lugs. Wish I'd gone for the proper Skoda ones which are about the same price. The boot mat is also 'cut to fit' which is a bit naff. I'd say go for teh Skoda ones.

Mine fitted perfectly, the driver's mat is clear of the accelerator. The grommeted holes fit the lugs easily and the underside of the mat grips the carpet holding it in place. If I was not completely satisfied, I would not have posted. I would recommend these mats every time.

I suggest you return your mats with a complaint and get a new set.

My boot mat came from Lidl £3 and I hand cut it using the original as a template.

• 3 months later...

We at the car mat factory would like to offer all skoda yeti owners a chance to buy there tailored car mats from http://www.carmatfactory.co.uk/yeti-car-mats/17895-skoda-yeti-car-mats.html and receive a 10% discount on all orders using this promotion.

CODE: SKODA10

ENTER THIS IN YOU CART

You can customize your car mats and pick all different coloured trimmings and also badges.

They come with 4 Genuine Skoda Round Clips which fit onto the pegs in your skoda yeti floor.

Any Questions please don't hesitate to contact me Andy or post on here and i'll get back to you.

www.carmatfactory.co.uk

They look nice mats but would be even nicer if you could put the Yeti logo on them ?