Vrs II Delivery time

Our lease company put down £1500, yes I'm lucky enough to be getting one as a company car.

Me too! We buy our company cars so I could choose what I wanted, it was a no brainer really!

Not wishing the rest of summer away but roll on November!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! We buy our company cars so I could choose what I wanted, it was a no brainer really!

Not wishing the rest of summer away but roll on November!

Wishing away - April to Septermber 6th is taking soooooooooooo long......

Starting to sound like what I was told about paint cycling & toys are correct.

When i was ordering my 500, i really liked the pearlescent white, but was told that the factory only makes a specific amount of this paint twice a year, so my order would have to go into that batch ( order placed april - wanted car late Sept, but next batch of colour would be late Sept, along with all the extras I wanted adding best date they could give was early Nov ). So went for red emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

Thinking about it, a popular colour with little or no extras would be delivered quicker than say a less popular colour with loads of extras.

White seems to be popular, so the chances are a quicker turn around, again depending on the extras where in the white queue you will be.

Glad I picked Silver & not Yellow emoticon-0105-wink.gif

I was told by a dealer today, that if I ordered (very) soon, delivery would be in late November/early December - that was a Candy white vRS hatch with some toys

Glad I picked Silver & not Yellow emoticon-0105-wink.gif

why "not yellow"?!?!

yellow is a standard non-metallic color.....just like candy white.

nothing special or different about its prep or painting process, as you would with the popular color white.

with any "pearlescent " paint, the process is different (layers, paint drums, nozzle heads etc etc) - hence these have to b done in seperate batches.

That seems a big deposit. What sort of deposit are others putting down?

Only £200. And I was lucky - my order (with options) was sourced from stock and delivered in under 4 weeks :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I have expected delivery this week - told delay of 2 weeks, but on boat now they say!!!!! I believe it when I see it!!! I guess in 2 weeks they will say another week, got me by the balls really......

Ordered 17th April .Rang stealer today , was told car is built and on its way to port, he will ring me when its on ship. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Went to pick up my free-of-charge Felicia courtesy of Trans City Cars of Walthamstow today ( as I'd already sold my old car-and thay kindly leant me one of their part exchanges until mine arrives ) what great service! :thumbup: They also told me my build week for my race blue vRS has been brought forward from week 48 down to week 42 :rofl:

That seems a big deposit. What sort of deposit are others putting down?

Steve

€0,000

Yup

you read it right

I put down no deposit emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

ordered 19th June, got an email tuesday to say it rolled off the production line on monday :D Should be here before the end of sept hopefully if it gets on the boat in time

You were lucky! Ordered a VRS CR DSG hatch with a few extras on 11 th June week 23 build date now week 45 so delivery end of November

Edited by teebee

ouch :( maybe the DSG's are taking longer ?

I ordered my White CR170 manual shift with leather option.. Hoping to have it first week in October :(

Hi Guys,

I ordered my car on the 5th May & got it on the 4th September.I specified Electric Sunroof(its dark up here a lot of the time) Full size Spare Wheel,MFSW c Paddles & Tyre Pressure Monitor.Believe me it is well worth the wait.Be patient we live in difficult times & the motor trade is not exempt.When your car arrives the long wait pales into insignificance,annoying as it is.

BIG F