Cumbrian Meet Sunday 11th July 2010

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worth the trip Tony if not for the freindly welcome and Ian`s driving route`s...but the ice cream vist :p ....weather permitting. Make sure you take the other half she will enjoy the day :thumbup: Looking forward to it

I would be interested in this, depending where the meeting place is. I'd love to meet "Mr Bountyfull" and his beast of a car, as Duncan is always going on about it when I see him.

However, I've just looked at my Calender and I'm invited to a wedding that weekend, so no can do, I'm afraid, sorry. :thumbdown:

Totally agree Ian's route is amazing, the last time we done this route was May 2009 and it was hot as anything and the ice cream shop brings back a memory of something that Mrs Skodagirl done but I can't remember, something to do with the ice cream cones!

1. Captain Scarlet

2. CS's guest 1 (Honda S2000)

3. CS's guest 2 (MX5)

4. Mike Wrightson

5. Sharkrider

6. chrisw880 (work dependent)

7.Smog Monster (work dependant)

8. a_Duncan

9. simonsheil (provisional)

10. vrstony

11. Mr Bountyfull

12. AHunterVRS

13. Skodaboy and Skodagirl

14. Ross (Astra VXR)

Edited by Captain Scarlet

1. Captain Scarlet

3. CS's guest 2 (MX5)

4. Mike Wrightson

5. Sharkrider

8. a_Duncan

10. vrstony

11. Mr Bountyfull

12. AHunterVRS

14. Ross (Astra VXR)

15. r1chard (possible)

1. Captain Scarlet

3. CS's guest 2 (MX5)

4. Mike Wrightson

5. Sharkrider

8. a_Duncan

10. vrstony

11. Mr Bountyfull

12. AHunterVRS

14. Ross (Astra VXR)

15. r1chard (possible

16..Vrs_dta( Fabia Vrs )

this has been a long time waiting i need t do one some time soon i havent seen an one in a while so it will make a change ps richard send me your address so that i can wake u up in the morning lol

cheers for the invite ian as well

Good stuff Richard.

Just update you all I'm just finalising exact meeting times and possible food stops. Does everyone like fish and chips....?

OFFFFFFFFFF course fish and chips yummmmmmmmmmm :thumbup: you don't get a belly like mine without liking fish and chips lol

Good stuff Richard.

Just update you all I'm just finalising exact meeting times and possible food stops. Does everyone like fish and chips....?

I'll have to make sure I dont get too tipsy at my brothers wedding the night before :giggle:

Fish and chips sound good to me :yes:

I'll have to make sure I dont get too tipsy at my brothers wedding the night before :giggle:

Fish and chips sound good to me :yes:

here we go with the excuses lol u better had come this time i want to have a deek at that car of yours, mine is currently under development ie turbo clutch + a map by jab jab :giggle::thumbup:

ps i am good for fish n chips

Edited by Vrs_Dta

here we go with the excuses lol u better had come this time i want to have a deek at that car of yours, mine is currently under development ie turbo clutch + a map by jab jab :giggle::thumbup:

ps i am good for fish n chips

No seriously my brother is getting hitched on the saturday afternoon !

Will you be in your vrs or is it off the road untill everything is sorted ?

No seriously my brother is getting hitched on the saturday afternoon !

Will you be in your vrs or is it off the road untill everything is sorted ?

i will be in it yes wether or not it is running at full power i cant say lol dont let US down richard and dont sleep in :giggle:

i will be in it yes wether or not it is running at full power i cant say lol dont let US down richard and dont sleep in :giggle:

LOL I'll be there ;) will have to give it a really good clean

I can't really give mine full beans either with the clutch on it's way out :(

LOL I'll be there ;) will have to give it a really good clean

I can't really give mine full beans either with the clutch on it's way out :(

lol looks like we r in simalar situations wat clutch u puttin in i am going for A CG motorsport paddle clutch they r 290 inc vat bargin if ya as me lol

lol looks like we r in simalar situations wat clutch u puttin in i am going for A CG motorsport paddle clutch they r 290 inc vat bargin if ya as me lol

I was going to go for a sachs that uses the dmf but I'd would put a new dmf in aswell but then for the cost of all that I could just go down the route of a smf setup !

You got a link for the one your getting ?

I was going to go for a sachs that uses the dmf but I'd would put a new dmf in aswell but then for the cost of all that I could just go down the route of a smf setup !

You got a link for the one your getting ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-Mk4-1-9-TDi-CG-MOTORSPORT-5-PADDLE-CLUTCH-410-/260548842107?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ca9ebd27b

loads of my friends have put these in there golfs so dont see y they wont fit the fabia there engine codes match up :-) bit cheaper than a sachs :thumbup: