11. Mr Bountyfull

12. AHunterVRS

13. Skodaboy and Skodagirl

14. Ross (Astra VXR)

15. r1chard (possible

16..Vrs_dta( Fabia Vrs )

17. jpd

18. jpd guest.

Just finished machine polishing bonnet and front wings. Over cooked it with the heavy cut compound and started to burn paint but saved it, thank god. Just rest of car to do tomorrow and what's the bets that a bird drops its load on the bonnet whilst i'm at work.

Yeah hose pipe ban stinks thats why I started early. I thought if I dont clean it I will be the only one with a dirty car. The rest of you will have the new car gleaming look, making me feel even worse.

I forgot to say that girlfriend & lal feller are coming with me. Just thought I'd mention it just incase you needed rough idea of numbers cs.

Edited by jpd

I touched by everyones commitment in the cleaning department... :thumbup:

Sadly it looks like the fish and chips have been cancelled.... :'( So the cafe on the route will have to do, so will sneak an ice cream stop in first.. :yes:

Love the ice cream shop, not sure If I'm going keep up with Chris' Fabia, my ickle car will make 130BHP with the tuning box, damn french engine!

The digital tuning box is now fitted, PD160 will be fitted later on today

Edited by chrisw880

That's a shame Tony, hope you manage to sort ot everything.

@ ChrisRS - weel the football doesn't start until about 7pm, so should be home in time, and I'll happily record the GP and watch it after our little one has gone to bed, as trying to watch it while he's awake is near impossible anyway... :giggle: Usually find the telly being turned on and off or he wants to be outside.. :wonder:

This dam crap weather is hindering my cleaning progress. It didn't help being at work this morning which means only 2/3s of the car has been polished and waxed. Looks like it'll still be like that tomorrow, ah sod it its not a show car so who cares.

This dam crap weather is hindering my cleaning progress. It didn't help being at work this morning which means only 2/3s of the car has been polished and waxed. Looks like it'll still be like that tomorrow, ah sod it its not a show car so who cares.

you wanna meet me and vrs dta at the layby in dubwath for a convoy up there at 10:15? should be on your way from cleater..

you wanna meet me and vrs dta at the layby in dubwath for a convoy up there at 10:15? should be on your way from cleater..

Where abouts is dubwath??

I was gonna meet my mate at 10.15 at the 1st layby on A66 after Sheep and Wool center.