Cumbrian Meet Sunday 11th July 2010

Just looked on google maps, sorted. See you there at 10.15.

cool. its just down the road frm sheep and wool, turn left off the A66 just before the dual carrigeway, and thelayby is right there on the right with the phone box! cheers :)

edit: Dave notes he's on nights tonight, 20:00-08:00 so I'd like to get my head down, I'd appreciate no-one calling 999 after midnight unless you are dying! thanks in advance! lol....... :giggle:

Edited by sharkrider

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna be able to make this. Sprained my ankle last week and still recovering.

Your car is a DSG is it not???? Only need one foot anyway so just use the other one.... :rofl:

Looking forward to this so I'll see everyone in the morning...no body bring rain... :wonder:

Lol yes it goes like **** off a stick and the clutch is mint il let ya have a go if ya actually come to this one lol

Thanks for giving me a drive of your car, it was bloody awesome :D

Good drive out, I had the least amount of power (as usual) but I just about kept up, using a high level of bravery.. ooer! (these Bridgestone tyres had better last a long time, since they don't grip. I also miss sport suspension :( )

Good to meet everyone again!

Well a big thanks from me to all who came along, I thought it was a great day and even the weather was kind and some nice sunshine to finish with.

Keep you're eye's peeled everyone for future runs, may even be a joint meeting with another owners club to come..... B) More info nearer the time... :thumbup:

Also going to get my head into gear and sort a really big meeting for likely next year, longer drives nice pub lunch, great roads... :yes:

Well a big thanks from me to all who came along, I thought it was a great day and even the weather was kind and some nice sunshine to finish with.

Keep you're eye's peeled everyone for future runs, may even be a joint meeting with another owners club to come..... B) More info nearer the time... :thumbup:

Also going to get my head into gear and sort a really big meeting for likely next year, longer drives nice pub lunch, great roads... :yes:

big thank u ian marra great drive as per normal i think i will have t sort one out my self( mike your very welcome t have had a drive of the fabia :giggle: once again cheers ian :thumbup:

good meet as always, look forward to all the future ones, as with vrs dta I will also sort some out :) may add some pics tomorrow, too tired now, as 2 hours sleep in 48 hours! lol...... going to bed after my curry ;)

Great drive out, sorry to all who headed north up the M6 when I left for fuel. Nice mix of cars, great roads. Next time I must fill up before the start. That was 3/4 of a tank full of fun.

Steve.

lol... and I felt bad running out at the end after turning up wit 1/4 of a tank! ;) didn't get to talk to you much, your's was on my list of cars to experiance today! :thumbup: thanks for letting me drive it before, but now it has a supercharger! B) maybe next time... :thumbup: again, good meet :)

lol... and I felt bad running out at the end after turning up wit 1/4 of a tank! ;) didn't get to talk to you much, your's was on my list of cars to experiance today! :thumbup: thanks for letting me drive it before, but now it has a supercharger! B) maybe next time... :thumbup: again, good meet :)

Whaa... supercharger??? where? what?!

well gutted i couldnt come to this... would have been a good shakedown for the '5.. only got it back yesterday after 2 off the road :(

I'm glad you lot enjoyed yourselves. I had an enjoyable weekend in Cheshire (Wedding was near Knutsford).

But....

This Thread Is Useless Without Pics

I'll put mine up, only from my little phone though, not very good!

image0214q.th.jpg

all were part of the meet, including the fiat honda, mazda and ford ;)

image0215.th.jpg

the limited edition octy, and the nice white one :)

image0216y.th.jpg

again, all part of the meet, including three of the most powerful ;)