APC Recomendations

willskoda

I'm after an All Purpose Cleaner easily purchased on the high street; any recomendations?

I'm also after some Halfrauds rain repellant so if they sell an APC there then I can take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer currently on.

I'm after an All Purpose Cleaner easily purchased on the high street; any recomendations?

I'm also after some Halfrauds rain repellant so if they sell an APC there then I can take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer currently on.

Save yourself some money and get some daisy APC from tesco. Twice as much for a tenth of the price. Use neat on wheels with about 1 minute dwell time, anywhere else dilute.

Steve.

The best APC is Bilt Hamber Surfex..IMO

Look here:

http://www.bilthamber.com/surfex-hd.html

Here is the Discount code from Civinfo.com:

You can get a 10% discount from Bilt Hamber on all products on their website, excluding special offers and delivery costs.

The discount applies to orders placed either through their website or telephone orders.

Their website is not fully automated and orders are processed manually once placed, so there is no option to use a discount code and see it automatically deducted at the checkout. If ordering from their website, when asked where you heard of Bilt Hamber if you input ‘CIVINFO LESS 10%’ the discount will be applied when the order is processed. So basically ignore the shopping cart total.

Edited by ChrisRs

can the daisy be used on the carpet interior?

Never tried daisy on carpets. I found out about daisy on the detailing world forum have a look there. There are sure to be someone there with a head up on daisy and carpets.

Steve.

• 1 month later...

Megs APC and AS G101 can be used on carpets so I am sure that the Daisy can be used................ :yes:

I meant to ask, do you let down the megs APC, and wheel brightner? If so to what ratio?

many thanks

Daz

I meant to ask, do you let down the megs APC, and wheel brightner? If so to what ratio?

many thanks

Daz

Assume you mean dilute down?

APC I always do 4:1 and I think Wheel Brightner is 5:1 but it all depends on what application your using it on to be honest........ :thumbup:

If you are really pushed for cash. Lidl fo W5 for 99p for a litre. Tesco's daisy is £1.01 when I was in last :p Plus W5 comes in a few different smells, I went for the active orange....