Used vRS valuation

I'm on the prowl for a low mileage vRS petrol estate. This one is listed on autotrader at the min. The price seems a bit high but I suppose it's also fully loaded.

How much do you think it's worth in it's present condition?

Cheers

prices have definately gone up.......depends if you want the extra's.

I paid 10k 15 month ago for mine from a dealer -07 plate-with 19000 miles but its a hatch and no leather or sat nav. there was a red estate same spec 57 reg for about 500 cheaper when i was looking,just as a comparison

when i was looking petrol estates were taking ages to shift so maybe haggle.......the seats look great though

Thats a cracking spec' love the full leather and obviously the fastest colour as well! :thumbup: I practically stole mine in January last year for £7400. MY2006 56 reg, 38k, 18's and jumbo box, but no xenons/maxidot or Columbus and the standard half leather. If you check out Parkers the standard car ranges between £9k - £13 depending on condition and where you buy it from, so if you could get it for £10500 - £11 that would be a bargain. B)

Edited by Pagey1255

Thanks for replies chaps. Interesting Parkers value the car at £11,170 with 30k on clock (have to pay valuation fee to reduce miles) whilst whatcar value the car at £9,970 with 20k on the clock!

So between £10,500 and £11,250 about right?! ;p

Looks a very nice example with great spec.

It does appear that 2nd hand values have firmed up over the last 18 months - my Golf has only dropped £800-1k in value since Feb '09.

As stated above, you may be able to get a discount on this as the petrols can take longer to shift.

This is a lot of car for c. £11k with a fabulous engine.

Good luck!