Build Week 25 Thread

Well the long wait is almost over ! How about using this thread to post any info about the manufacture of our motors, where our cars currently are and shipping details.

I guess most of them should be coming over on the same ship.

I might be on the same boat! See my entry on the 'Delivery Times' thread!

Dunc

When I say 'I' might be on the boat, I mean my new car might be!

LOL Do we know which boat yet ? Apparently you can track the ship online ( sad ) when we know which one it is.

No, dealer didn't say. Just said it's on the way from the factory & should be with him (the dealer) in early July!

Not sure if he has detail re the boat. I could ask when he gets back to work next Wednesday.

Found out today. Car built and on way to German Port :thumbup:

Am I the only Week 25'er then ?

I'm on week 25.. I really hope mines on the there too..

Was told by the dealer yesterday afternoon that mine was on the waves. So I'm guessing it arrived in Grimsby at 06:15 this morning too !! I hope so, the wait has been agony but getting very excited now !!!

Had a call from the dealer to say ours has arrived!!

Just need to arrange collection sometime next week now

Cheers

ACSC:)

Insurance all sorted, gonna collect it next Friday or Saturday all being well

Cheers

ACSC

:thumbup: Pickup next week !

Ordered my scout 23rd April and have not heard a thing, will contact the dealer today and see if they are still there !!

Just found out my build week has been pushed back to week 33 (16th August) car expected around 3rd Sept at dealers. They say this is due to adding the LED running lights and alloys!!? Still at least it will be a 60 plate.

Edited by Gaz196

Still no idea where mine is.. Apparently it left the factory over 2 weeks ago emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Dealer states it's cleared Port at Endon - which I am guessing means it's at sea somewhere.. No idea of the ship it's on, where it's going too or when it will arrive.

Had to call Skoda UK for more info.. Awaiting callback - just my luck it would be the only one that fell overboard..

Ahh well - at least I'd get a 60 plate :p

well at least it's not fallen overboard.. It should be in Grimsby by today.. so I should have it by the end of next week.:)

Edited by HotRod

Still no idea where mine is.. Apparently it left the factory over 2 weeks ago emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Dealer states it's cleared Port at Endon - which I am guessing means it's at sea somewhere.. No idea of the ship it's on, where it's going too or when it will arrive.

Had to call Skoda UK for more info.. Awaiting callback - just my luck it would be the only one that fell overboard..

Ahh well - at least I'd get a 60 plate :p

well at least it's not fallen overboard.. It should be in Grimsby by today.. so I should have it by the end of next week.:)

Hate to tell you this HotRod but the 60 plate comes in from September.

Ordered my scout 23rd April and have not heard a thing, will contact the dealer today and see if they are still there !!

Just found out my build week has been pushed back to week 33 (16th August) car expected around 3rd Sept at dealers. They say this is due to adding the LED running lights and alloys!!? Still at least it will be a 60 plate.

Gaz is your Scout a diesel ? I think this may be the reason for the delay. My Scout does not have the polished alloys but it does have the LED's.

Hate to tell you this HotRod but the 60 plate comes in from September.

I know - but as my car has been "lost" for over 2 weeks - I was thinking they could upgrade me to a VRS free of charge on a 60 plate?... ahh well.. You can't blame me for trying.

Ordered Scout 24th April - just got the call it will arrive at the garage tomorrow, pick up a week Saturday

Snap. Pick mine up week on Friday. Been sat in it today

Still waiting for a call saying it's in the dealers.

Knowing my luck they will call tomorrow when I'm out of town so won't get a chance to see it before it's been taken out of the shrinkwrap :(