5. Craig180 (possible)

6. ReDshimmer (work permitting)

7.Spud26

8. Dieseldarren (flight depending)

9. Pip (possible)

10. Simbo

List adjusted again.

Hope everyone makes it.

And the forecast is good now :sun:, Glad your your car was dirty too Luke when we spotted each other, low on snow foam and knew it would rain later ,and get car clean for tonight :thumbup:

Edited by bluvrs2

I just heard about the M62 problem and it causes a problem for me too as I'm in Leeds near the M621 where it's causing a problem.

Sure you'll be okay Spud :)

Yes don't know if you tried to make it Bradley but we moved next door to the Stansfield later on as the beer was crap in the G+D . Darren suggested a pub near a motorway for next meet, so how about the Old mill Brighouse, back end of August <M62 Junction 25, A644 to Brighouse >

hi everyone-I'm really sorry I didn't make it to the do tonight :-( I have been at sarahs in hudds,went shopping in the town and early afternoon traffic seemed to cease up .. and stay like that until gone 8pm according to news reports.. I thought I'd better not attempt to get from hudds to Rawdon an back home to Leeds so ended up sulking instead lol :-( it's a shame as I had my laptop loaded with Skoda museum pics too :-( apparently,m62 was shut in both directions all aft???

We had a G1 job a Featherstone last night; the unit responding got diverted on the M62 due to the chaos and that was at about 10 o'clock last night - I don't think they made it there in the 20mins target!

Alan - PM me and I'll let you know when I'm free so hopefully I can make it to the next meet!

Yes don't know if you tried to make it Bradley but we moved next door to the Stansfield later on as the beer was crap in the G+D . Darren suggested a pub near a motorway for next meet, so how about the Old mill Brighouse, back end of August <M62 Junction 25, A644 to Brighouse >

Pretty good food pub, but not cheap!

Well incase it's September - I am away on 4th/5th and 9th - 14th.

Likewise, I'm also away weekend before Trax as it's bank holiday and our wedding anniversary. Weekend before could be good though