Pictures of Beti

kasha

Welcome to the forum kasha.

All I can say is nice pics and WOW AWESOME :o

Edited by Macdemon

Nice pics - Beti looks pretty sharp in red :-). Welcome to the forum. Amazing towbar setup by the way. Is that a standard towbar for a Yeti? Looks like you could hook the QEII up to that thing!

Nice pics - Beti looks pretty sharp in red :-). Welcome to the forum. Amazing towbar setup by the way. Is that a standard towbar for a Yeti? Looks like you could hook the QEII up to that thing!

She looks lovely is shiny red Kasha.

I do like those SE five spoke wheels.

Where did you get your tow bar fitted and may I ask the cost?

This is the towbar details - my husband posted on another thread so im just copying it for you - im not technical just drive Beti and show her the way to the shops :giggle: and take the pictures - anyway here is the details on towbar and he fitted it himself last Saturday whilst i was out shopping

Witter towbar with,Twin electrics kit 12 n 12s pre wired socket, including charge relay for caravans. Bypass relay included in this kit.From PF Jones £172.00 inc postage. No problem fitting everything works ok & did not have tow bar prep.

She looks lovely is shiny red Kasha.

I do like those SE five spoke wheels.

Where did you get your tow bar fitted and may I ask the cost?

Great photos . not wanting to start another tow bar debate but mine is similar except my plugs are horizontal and it cost fully fitted £ 279 no factory prep from Indespension branches all over the country ,I have red Yeti and I am really chuffed with it when all cleaned and polished

Edited by mellyboy

Another fine looking red Monster there B) I have to say that I am finding my red Yeti shows the dirt more that other red cars that I have had. Don't know why it should be any worse than other cars and so I reckon it could be that volcanic dust still kicking about?

Edited by shrub

Hey Kasha Beti suits the red! Keep an eye out for an Aqua Blue SE Yeti, I'm in S/Shields :)

Well if your ever this side of the water will nodoubt notice you as ive only seen one other Yeti in grey knocking around and have been keeping any eye out since we ordered ours in April and so far that one and Beti are the only ones.

Well if your ever this side of the water will nodoubt notice you as ive only seen one other Yeti in grey knocking around and have been keeping any eye out since we ordered ours in April and so far that one and Beti are the only ones.

Ordered in April and already have it that's not bad. Mine ordered last week, quoted 14 - 16 weeks, so should arrive just in time for winter ! Must say seeing everyone collecting their SM's does wet the appetite. For me it was a toss up between red and white, eventually took the plunge and ordered white. Nice images hope you enjoy the SM experience.

Ordered in April and already have it that's not bad. Mine ordered last week, quoted 14 - 16 weeks, so should arrive just in time for winter ! Must say seeing everyone collecting their SM's does wet the appetite. For me it was a toss up between red and white, eventually took the plunge and ordered white. Nice images hope you enjoy the SM experience.

Ordered ours April 24th and got phone call from dealer on Saturday 26th June to say it was in and ready for collection - so a total of 9 weeks from when we ordered - spot on what dealer said 8 - 12 weeks for delivery

Hey Kasha Beti suits the red! Keep an eye out for an Aqua Blue SE Yeti, I'm in S/Shields :)

Yeti in South Shields, well well!!!

Living in Hartlepool but will be visiting relatives in Marsden on Saturday. Keep eyes open for blue metallic 1.2 tsi S.

Incidentally had this for 3 wks and never seen another on the road.....only saw 3 during the 12 weeks I had one on order.

Calmac