August meet..........

vRS Dovit

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:

"sorry officer but my air return line for the fuel tank seems to have became extinct, spewing forth fuel onto my exhaust. Thus causing a SLIGHT fire which we are equipped to handle with our fire extinguishers."

or something like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

"sorry officer but my air return line for the fuel tank seems to have became extinct, spewing forth fuel onto my exhaust. Thus causing a SLIGHT fire which we are equipped to handle with our fire extinguishers."

or something like that emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

LOL PMSL!!!! emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Meet in the car park at the bottom of the hill from Dakota hotel.

Directions are as follows:

Come off A8 at EuroCentral Interchange. Head down Turner Road. 1st left onto Renshaw Place and follow until you get to the end. Car park is on the left hand side at the end of the road.

Map >> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Eurocentral+Interchange&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.666889,28.081055&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Eurocentral+Interchange,+North+Lanarkshire+ML1+4,+United+Kingdom&ll=55.834397,-3.987329&spn=0.005459,0.013711&z=16

Edited by a_waugh

Guest BigJase88

Im up in kinross and with 25 mpg it will cost to bring it down but im sure its worth it :yes:

what sorta bhp you kicking out....

im whacking out 230bhp and 60mpg :rofl:

Meet in the car park at the bottom of the hill from Dakota hotel.

Directions are as follows:

Come off A8 at EuroCentral Interchange. Head down Turner Road. 1st left onto Renshaw Place and follow until you get to the end. Car park is on the left hand side at the end of the road.

Map >> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Eurocentral+Interchange&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.666889,28.081055&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Eurocentral+Interchange,+North+Lanarkshire+ML1+4,+United+Kingdom&ll=55.834397,-3.987329&spn=0.005459,0.013711&z=16

Can you please advise on time of meet as I am a new member

Thanks,

Big Fergi

emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

You can get me it on thursday emoticon-0110-tongueout.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I'm a handy guy to know..........re the PM's emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif lol lol lol lol lol (behave emoticon-0140-rofl.gif)

give it too me baby............uh hu uh hu, ur to fly for a white guy!!!!!!!!! LOL am in wan a they moods folks so apologies in advance. I ain't been on the sauce am just back fae 5 a sides. honeshtlllllllly!!!

Edited by octaviavrs170