August meet..........

vRS Dovit

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet tonight.

Will get the October Meet/RR Day sorted tomorrow with John and the guys at Extreme and get that up and running ASAP.

And (big news here), once i left the car park i had to go and fill the car with fuel. When i came back out the petrol station i noticed the glow plug light wasnt on, so decided to see if the boost was there. Bingo! we had boost again. :D Took the car a drive up the M8 towards Edinburgh and by Harthill the DPF light was off aswell. Ideal! Just got the Engine Management light to go and the dash is back to normal.

Good meet tonight.

Will get the October Meet/RR Day sorted tomorrow with John and the guys at Extreme and get that up and running ASAP.

And (big news here), once i left the car park i had to go and fill the car with fuel. When i came back out the petrol station i noticed the glow plug light wasnt on, so decided to see if the boost was there. Bingo! we had boost again. emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif Took the car a drive up the M8 towards Edinburgh and by Harthill the DPF light was off aswell. Ideal! Just got the Engine Management light to go and the dash is back to normal.

Nice andy boy told u there was nowt to worry about!!!! lol!!!

Anyways get the car in just incase and get it checked over and mention the 26e6 recall too.

meet up soon mate

Yeah was a good meet..............good to see the usual suspects and some new faces :D

Good news about the car Andy, just hope everything gets checked out.

Craig.............Andy's looking for you and so am i :p :rofl:

Laura says she's gonna design us all t-shirts, covered in Skoda badges with our names on them............ :D :D :rofl: :rofl:

Think she got a bit of a fright when "somone and or something" was mentioned ;) You all know what i'm talking about, especially you Mr B and Johnny boy :D lol

Oh and lets get the pics up :rofl:

Edited by vRS Dovit