Lead time Scandinavia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Great forum !!

Is there any members here from Scandinavia that have ordered a Superb Combi in june/July ? How long lead time did you get ?

No, but we ordered yesterday:-) and have got an initial deliverytime of two months (october), Specs, to the left below my avatar. I myself do not expect the car to be delivered earlier than november though as we ordered amethyst with panoramic sunroof. :yes: Theres is a thread about lead-times in Europe and around 4-5 months seems to be more realistic. But hey, the dealer was adament that it would be 2 months :giggle:

Updated specs of the car we ordered:

1.6 CR 105 HK Skoda Superb Elegance

Amethyst purple metallic

Interior Glamour ivory/ivory

Manuell

Motorvolum 1.6l (1598 ccm)

Effekt 105 HK (77 kW)

CO2 131 g/km

Weight1460 kg

Elegance edition pack

Sunset glass from B-pillar back

Rear side window sunscreens

Electrically controlled fifth door

Columbus’ colour satellite navigation system with TMC

Heated front seats (separately controlled)

Heated washer nozzles

Cruise control

Park assist (includes front and rear parking sensors and Maxi-dot)

Rain sensor

Bi-Xenon head lights+AFS II Inc. Integrated headlight washer, rain sensor

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Leather Glamour Ivory interior

Wood panels

Parkingassistant with maxi-dot and parkingsensors

Trifid 17' alu rims

Auxhillary heater, webasto parkingheater

Panoramic sunroof with automatic sunshades

4 spoked steering wheel with radiocontroles

Alarm

Automatic luggagecover in boot

Floor mats in same colour as carpeting

Mobile device interface

Sideairbags rear passengerseats

Like this:

Capt-1854022.jpg1..jpg

Edited by Doc Watchtower

Reply from Skoda-Norway via Facebook:

"Superb Estates in combination with Panoramic sunroof are experiencing considerably extended lead times, up to 6 months in worst case scenarios (Amethyst,Kessy,sunroof combination giving the most problems), due to unexpectedly high salesrates of both Superb estate an Yetis."

Original mail: (Norwegian)

Skoda Norge: "Dette er nok ikke noe unikt problem for Tyskland. Etterspørsel etter de nye bilmodellene Yeti og Superb har vært meget god - bedre enn forventet. Og kundene har i stor grad valgt med panoramatak. Leveringstiden på biler som bestilles med panoramatak blir lang. I værste fall kan den bli helt opp til 6 måneder.."

Back to thumb-twiddelling then. Only ordered last week so we might be looking at december or even january for our new estate to be delivered. Worth the wait though B)

Edited by Doc Watchtower

Now my dealer tells me that lead time indeed will be about 5-6 months for our car (Superb estate amethyst 1.6 cr panoramic sunroof). One of the reasons is that Skoda are moving part of their production to another factory to meet supply - demands and that this factory (that will produce the "greener enigines, like 1.6 cr ) does not even start up production earlier than the beginning of september!

I`ve ordered my Superb 27.05.2010 (week 21) and it got a build date in week 30. It`s now on it`s way to Norway by boat. I expect to get it delivered in week 35.

What colour and with or without Panoramic sunroof? There are restrictions on amethyst and panoramic sunroof at the skoda factory according to our dealer.

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

We put the order with a Swedish dealer in in week 29 and expected delivery to Norway is week 40. It is a 2,0 CR DSG with a few extra options. I think the dealer might have been to optimistic...but i'm crossing my fingers.

What colour and with or without Panoramic sunroof? There are restrictions on amethyst and panoramic sunroof at the skoda factory according to our dealer.

My car is in Black magic pearl. I knew about the long lead time for the sunroof so I ordered without.

Ordered my estate in week 25. My dealer told me today that its schedueled for production on next tuesday (w 33) and delivery in aprox 3 weeks after that.

Aquablue without kessy and panorama

Ordered my estate in week 25. My dealer told me today that its schedueled for production on next tuesday (w 33) and delivery in aprox 3 weeks after that.

Aquablue without kessy and panorama

How does your dealer know the production day when my dealer knows only the production week (wk 33 also)? However I hope that the flood situation in Czech's does not cause any delays for our orders Skoda halts Czech production .

How does your dealer know the production day when my dealer knows only the production week (wk 33 also)? However I hope that the flood situation in Czech's does not cause any delays for our orders Skoda halts Czech production .

Sweet googelymoogely! That is real bad news!!!!! Thanks for sharing though! :thumbup:

But when reading the article more closely it seems to me that the delay will only concern Fabia, Yeti and Superb sedan, not the estate, Am I right, maybe someone with more english-speaking capabillities can confirm this?

Edited by Doc Watchtower

Hi!

I placed my order week 20 (mid May) and got production week 39 (end of September)

The car is a Superb Elegance 4x4 TDI 170 with a lot of extras:

Electrically operated boot with automatic parcel shelf retract

Keyless entry and start system – KESSY

Metallic paint (Mocca metallic)

Full leather upholstery (light brown)

Sunset glass from B-pillar back

Rear side window sunscreens

Electrically controlled fifth door

Columbus’ colour satellite navigation system with TMC

4-Spoke multi-function steering wheel for radio and telephone with leather gearknob and gaiter preparation with Bluetooth® GSM III (UHV + rSAP) + Telephone

18” ‘Luna’ alloys 7.5J x 18”

Heated front and rear seats (separately controlled)

Heated washer nozzles

Hill hold control (for ESP)

Cruise control

Park assist (includes front and rear parking sensors and Maxi-dot)

Upgraded soundsystem (10 speakers)

Wood décor

Rain sensor

TPM (Tyre Pressure Monitor)

Bi-Xenon head lights+AFS II Inc. Integrated headlight washer, rain sensor

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Webasto heater

Here is the list for scandinavian speaking readers:

KÖPEOBJEKT:

Modell Skoda Superb Combi 2011 Elegance TDI 4x4 170 (3T539Y) 288 000 Kr

Färg Moccabrun metallic (6Q6Q) 5 400 Kr

Klädsel Helläderklädsel Glamour ljus, svart/ljus interiör (svart golv) (LF)

PHC Webastovärmare med fjärrkontroll 9 100 Kr

PJA Reservhjul i stål (till hjul Calisto, Trifid, Themisto, Luna) 600 Kr

Reservhjul i stål med domkraft och hjulnyckel.

PK1 Avtagbar dragkrok inkl adapter 6 900 Kr

PK6 Baklucka med elektrisk öppning 3 600 Kr

PK7 KESSY - Keyless Entry, Start and exist System 3 600 Kr

PL1 Läderklädsel Glamour 15 500 Kr

0TR Textilfotmattor - Lounge Step 1 300 Kr

3CB Flyttbart lastförskjutningsnät i baksätet 1 900 Kr

3Y4 Solgardin för sidorutorna bak - mekanisk 1 600 Kr

5TK Trädekor 1 600 Kr

9VJ Sound system inkl.10 högtalare 3 800 Kr

PDA larmsystem med kupéövervakning och lutningssensor med b 2 400 Kr

PJ3 lättmetallfälgar "themisto" 7.5j x 18" 4 st 3 700 Kr

4X4 6.000:- rabatt på 4x4 (ej V6) -6 000 Kr

0 Vinterhjul Alu 16" 10 500 Kr

3FU Panoramaglastak 9 900 Kr

S3S Businesspaket med bl a Columbus Touch Screen Navigation (värde 27.200 kr) 17 500 Kr:

- Columbus navigations med touch screen inkl kart Dvd och 30 GB hårddisk

- Sunset, extra tonade rutor

- Bluetooth handsfree

- Fyrekrad sportratt med multifunktionsratt för stereo och telefon

- Pakeringsassistans, automatisk parkeringshjälp

/Mike

Ello..

Also ordered my Superb 2.0TDI 4x4 with pano-roof and kessey yesterday... Dealer thinks it will be delievered in approx January 2011 :/.

(Norway, Stavanger).

TH

Order for an Elegance Combi (see post "Hi from Sweden" for spec details - Introduction) placed on the 28 May. We were originally told that delivery would be the middle of September, with production week 33 (this week).

Received an Email from our dealer here in Västerås, Sweden, today saying that our car was manufactured last Wednesday the 11th, week 32, so a week ahead of schedule. It seems our car must have made it of the production line before the factory was closed from what I can see from earlier comments here about factory closures due to flooding.

Our car should hit Västerås around weeks 35-36 according to our dealer. If that proves to be the case then delivery will be made one to two weeks ahead of original schedule. Definite delivery date has been promised in one to two weeks time.

Promise to get back to you all.

I had my dealer check the productionweek again little over a week ago, since last they checked it was schedueled 4 weeks earlier then when i made the order. This time they could see the day it was schedueled in week 33. Since i have the privilege (or misfortune, depending on viewpoint) of working in the workshop at the same dealer i check it on a daily basis now for any updates. It haven't left the factory yet though..

I got a new production week today and my new car is 2 weeks delayed. Production weekend 40 and arriving in Norway week 43-44. Not the longest delay..... But i still want my new Superb NOW !!!! Dealer is really service minded and is easy to recomend.

i have a sedan.

my spec list is this:

rosso brunello colour

parking assist

aux. heater, by remote, timer and climatronic

bi-xenon, afs

rain sensor

leather/ alcantara black/black

sound system 10 speakers

columbus navigation

heated nozzles

sport suspension

heated backseats

electric seats with memory

and mirrors with mem.

sunset windows

metal decor instead of wood imitation

this is a 2010 model with 140 hp pd engine

elegance

Nike:

Cool & Gratz :-)

I also ordered the 4x4 TDI last week, haven't heard anything yet about production week etc ... Dealer said "approximately January 2011" ...

When can I expect the dealer to contact me with exact production-week-details?

TH

I`ve ordered my Superb 27.05.2010 (week 21) and it got a build date in week 30. It`s now on it`s way to Norway by boat. I expect to get it delivered in week 35.

I will collect my car tomorrow, one week earlier than I hoped for :rofl:

Edited by Helix79

Ordered my Superb Estate 1.4 TSi Elegance on 26. May in week 21. Production week was 31, and delivery date 26. August in week 34. 3 month delivery time was pretty spot on. Since the car was ordered from Sweden, I have to wait an additional 10 days due to transport, customs and car control by the Norwegian Transport Control Agency.

I was also informed that new orders on the Superb Estates now have about 6 month delivery time not only because of the panoramic sunroof, but also for those who orders the car with KESSY.

Edited by Suiramo

Ordered my Superb Estate 1.4 TSi Elegance on 26. May in week 21. Production week was 31, and delivery date 26. August in week 34. 3 month delivery time was pretty spot on. Since the car was ordered from Sweden, I have to wait an additional 10 days due to transport, customs and car control by the Norwegian Transport Control Agency.

I was also informed that new orders on the Superb Estates now have about 6 month delivery time not only because of the panoramic sunroof, but also for those who orders the car with KESSY.

Hi

Which dealer in Sweden die you use ?

Hi

Which dealer in Sweden die you use ?

I used Blennermarks Personvagnar AB i Trollhättan, or rather AutoSelect used them. I ordered the car through them. It has easily been worth the extra cost. They fix everything from beginning to end. I still have saved about 50-60.000,- on this deal. Happy!

I used Blennermarks Personvagnar AB i Trollhättan, or rather AutoSelect used them. I ordered the car through them. It has easily been worth the extra cost. They fix everything from beginning to end. I still have saved about 50-60.000,- on this deal. Happy!

I am buying my car the same way. Were you satisfied eitt the agent and dealer in Sweden ?

I am buying my car the same way. Were you satisfied eitt the agent and dealer in Sweden ?

Yes, absolutely. So fares the communications with the dealer in Sweden and AutoSelect have been great. Fast response on question from both. I feel that AutoSelect have been real professional, even though I was a little bit skeptical in the beginning. That was because their homepage didn’t give the professional feeling like the homepage of Din bilpartner. Good luck!