How the hell

Dropped my girlfreind of at work this morning and thought i would get an early start on my bumper modding got all the screws out no problem then im down to the last 3 plastic clips under the bumper HOW THE **** DO YOU GET THEM OUT (sorry for shouting) ive tryed every method i can think of pushing pulling prying what the hell are these things held in with???????? i can see it looks like there is a small plastic pin pushed through the centre im geussing to spred it out above the bumper to hold it in place but i cant for love nor money get them to move at all ???????????????????????? please help before i start talking to my self in a corner rocking back and forth

Dropped my girlfreind of at work this morning and thought i would get an early start on my bumper modding got all the screws out no problem then im down to the last 3 plastic clips under the bumper HOW THE **** DO YOU GET THEM OUT (sorry for shouting) ive tryed every method i can think of pushing pulling prying what the hell are these things held in with???????? i can see it looks like there is a small plastic pin pushed through the centre im geussing to spred it out above the bumper to hold it in place but i cant for love nor money get them to move at all ???????????????????????? please help before i start talking to my self in a corner rocking back and forth

I normally use a scapel blade to ease the centre pin up, if this does not work just push the pin straight through it is parrallel. Hopefully you can retrieve the pin and use again.

its off thankyou more cutting than i first thought though but so far

40459_1493712575587_1017230128_1390863_4368644_n.jpg

That's either a very nice garage, or very understanding partner you have........

That's either a very nice garage, or very understanding partner you have........

Did you read the "dropped girlfriend off at work" bit? ;) I doubt she knows and as long as its all cleaned up and she's not on here..... she shouldn't know! :D

Did you read the "dropped girlfriend off at work" bit? ;) I doubt she knows and as long as its all cleaned up and she's not on here..... she shouldn't know! :D

Yes, I suppose I missed that connection. However, posting evidence on a public forum may prove to be his undoing.....

:giggle:

I took my bumper off yesterday, luckly i already asked the question about any hidden screws/clips. Just got my rambo knife out and chopped the off.

Also.. More pics required as im doing this soon haha

Oh man you are in SOOO much trouble when she finds out... and she will ya know, we always find out these things. I have dents in my dinig table from lummox painting his brakes

40436_1494014343131_1017230128_1392206_5462253_n.jpg

38983_1494015503160_1017230128_1392211_1705384_n.jpg

39110_1494014943146_1017230128_1392209_2020656_n.jpg

all done and new number plate on rear as well took all day and im buggard but it looks good just need a FMIC nowand the jobs sorted

sorry for the mobile pics but cant find my memory card for my cam so the phone had to do

Edited by Si Vxr

Guest BigJase88

good job

but personally id park it in my drive until i fitted an fmic or drive around with a balaclava or paper bag over my head

i dont get much free time off work so there is no way i could fit both in 1 day this is my first full day off in 3 weeks so its a means to an ends when i fit the FMIC that will take a day so had to do this first IMO