My Octavia

Bought this last week, 1.9tdi. got it cheap from a mate, full service history, well looked after, Needs a couple bits sorted but nothing major.

Picked it up last friday morning, bought a set of 6k Hids and fitted straight away. ( No pics of them fitted )

So looked like this when i got it

skoda1.jpg

Desided i wanted some alloys, found a set on gumtree and picked them up yesterday, took them up to my mate Gerry at RD tyres and got them balanced up and fitted this morning, Cars now sitting like this:

Octy.jpg

Sitting like a tank, so on the look out for some springs ATM.

No major plans other than to tidy it up.

Cheers

G

Bought this last week, 1.9tdi. got it cheap from a mate, full service history, well looked after, Needs a couple bits sorted but nothing major.

Picked it up last friday morning, bought a set of 6k Hids and fitted straight away. ( No pics of them fitted )

So looked like this when i got it

skoda1.jpg

Desided i wanted some alloys, found a set on gumtree and picked them up yesterday, took them up to my mate Gerry at RD tyres and got them balanced up and fitted this morning, Cars now sitting like this:

Octy.jpg

Sitting like a tank, so on the look out for some springs ATM.

No major plans other than to tidy it up.

Cheers

G

Nice upgrade!

Are you interested in selling the plastic wheel trims?

If so are they in good condition?

thanks

car looks good i like the wheels emoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif i think the back of the car would look good with the vrs boot spoiler fitted to it emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

rob

Tints & lowered first then I'll think about that lol. But I do agree.

G

the alloys are exactly the same as mine. I paid 600euro from the dealer. :( One month later one of my friends told me if I told him, he could have got them for me for 400 euro along with four brand new tyres. :'(

I paid £120 for them with 4 mitchellen pilot sports on them, tyres have about 4mm so total bargin!

G