Modified 2006 Skoda Octavia Mk2 vRS 2.0TFSI 270+hp - £9,750

shark_90

For sale is my much loved Octavia. Many of you will know this car either from being on here, at shows, or perhaps even from YouTube! I've cherished it since I bought it, tastefully modified it and made an already good car into a pretty excellent and very capable car.

post-39574-12850982694694_thumb.jpg

post-39574-12850982855226_thumb.jpg

post-39574-12850983109402_thumb.jpg

Spec is as follows:

2006/55 car registered 29/01/2006

60,000 miles

All important cam belt service carried out in June

2.0TFSI 200PS engine as standard

Black magic metallic paint

Factory options:

Cruise control

TPMS

Factory fitted Xenon headlights

Rear park assist

Modifications:

Shark Performance Stage 3 remap (last dyno'd at 271bhp and 300lb/ft torque)

BBS CH 026 8x19" wheels (original) wearing 235/35/19 tyres

AP Coilover suspension

Eibach front and rear anti-roll bars

Powerflex torque arm insert

Milltek 3" downpipe with sports cat

Milltek 2.75" non-resonated exhaust system (resonated section also available)

Autotech replacement High Pressure Fuel Pump

Neuspeed P-flow CAI with bumper extension

Porsche 996 Turbo front calipers with 350mm grooved discs

VW Golf R32/Audi S3 rear calipers (matching red) with 310mm vented discs

Rear wiper deleted

Debadged tailgate

Colour coded grille surround

This car has been used as a "demo" car for Shark Performance and as such has been "driven" but not abused. I always look after my cars and of course this one has wanted for nothing. I have used it on track once at Castle Combe last year (one session I think, can't remember) and it has visited the Nurburgring once last year where it completed 3 laps, none of which I was driving for as I had a broken foot!

I have scoured Auto Trader and totted up what the mods would roughly be worth second hand, knocked some off and come up with a round figure price for someone to take it off my hands. I'm sad to see the car go but realistically I need a more practical vehicle (i.e. a Van) and also have a focused track/fast road car, and so it needs to go.

The paintwork has been lovingly detailed and looked after by Oggy, one of our resident detailers and all mechanical work has been carried out by either me, or Ben Williamson at AV Performance.

This car is priced at £10,000 with the specification as listed. I will list it until the end of the month and then begin to remove the mods to sell the car as standard. I'm sure there'll be interest in the modifications so form an orderly queue incase the car is returned to standard.

A video of the car can be seen here

and the last dyno run can be seen here:

Thanks for looking emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Edited by shark_90

Wow didn't think you would ever sell this!

I reckon this car has made your business a lot of money over the past few months. Good luck and I'll show an Interest in the Miltek cat back depending on price.

I just reckon you should add some 100% tints to the back of the S2 - et voila, perfect fast van :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale Ben - it's a lovely motor B)

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Just gauging if there's any more interest in this before I begin turning it back into a standard car and selling the modifications off.

Here's a few pictures showing the stance on the coilovers and how well the wheels suit the car:

post-39574-12850982694694_thumb.jpg

post-39574-12850982855226_thumb.jpg

post-39574-12850983109402_thumb.jpg

I will list the modifications seperately and start taking names who are interested :)

Damn but that is a fine looking motor, be a shame to take it back to standard, if hadn't just bought a new FL vrs might have been tempted. Good luck with the sale Ben

Edited by BillyT1903

This really is immaculate and a gorgeous example, I parked my 4 month old vrs next to it and the paintwork is as good as new with all those mods and all that power someone on here should definately buy it ...an absolute bargain! good luck with the sale Ben...you know you'll miss it :D

Edited by The Skud

Hey Shark 90, you interested in swapping one beast for an even bigger beast plus cash your way? I cant believe I'm even thinking of moving my car on but I do miss my old MK2 (I think you bought the Neuspeed intake off me when I sold mine?)

Ron

Hi

Not bad for the power really, I'd say the average is around 26ish but I don't do any motorway driving any more. It'll easily return 30mpg and 35-36mpg+ on a run at motorway speeds.

Cheers :)