East Anglia Meet - Sunday 19th September

Mercurio

Date & Time - Sunday 19th September 12:00

Venue - The Blue Boar, 259 Wroxham Road, Sprowston, Norwich NR7 8RL

This is a good non-chain pub on the northern edge of Norwich with lots of options for the now traditional ice cream drive within striking distance :) . All welcome.

Link to map here

http://www.blueboarnorwich.co.uk/contact.html

1. Mercurio

Edited by Mercurio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should be there as long as my cars done. Whats the best route for you to Norwich?

What you having done to your motor? I'm easy on the route, A12 - A145 to Beccles then A146 to Norwich. Or the A140. But if you have a preference we'll do that :thumbup:

Fixing last months bits and bobs. Spraying and sticking! As long as the weather is good today and tomorrow. Might even be able to wash the car.

If you wan to come up my way then I thought about going up the B1116. Might take a little longer. But anything under 2 hours is good! Not the way we drive though eh!

Just the two of us? No Matt this month?

Sounds good to me,i don't mind which way we go. But you do remember what my directions are like :doh: . Just make sure the glue works this time i dont want your wheel arches implanted in my windscreen :giggle: .

Where do you want me and Matt to meet you? About 10-10:15?

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it today. Our new arrival was delayed and this is the first weekend for the new grand parents to visit. Hope you all have a good time and hopefully someone will post some photos.

Adam

Hi Adam, Congratulations on your new arrival. Boy or girl? whats he or she called? We had a really good meet even though there was only 4 of us and there should be some photos to follow. Hope to see you at the next meet :thumbup: .

Congratulations Adam.

Cheers guys for another good meet. Lots of good driving. And we even had an ice cream (despite being a bit cold!) :)

We found a couple of nice moody spots for photos. Even showing off Matts new 'Anthracite' wheels. ;)

Briskylineup3800x600.jpg

Briskylineup2800x600.jpg

Briskylineup.jpg

Hi Adam, Congratulations on your new arrival. Boy or girl? whats he or she called? We had a really good meet even though there was only 4 of us and there should be some photos to follow. Hope to see you at the next meet :thumbup: .

Thanks everyone, we had a boy 8lbs 11.5ozs and we've called him George.

Sounds like you had a good time and hopefully I'll be at the next one.

Congratulations Adam.

Cheers guys for another good meet. Lots of good driving. And we even had an ice cream (despite being a bit cold!) :)

We found a couple of nice moody spots for photos. Even showing off Matts new 'Anthracite' wheels. ;)

Briskylineup3800x600.jpg

Briskylineup2800x600.jpg

Briskylineup.jpg

Nice pictures Simon and really nice touch with the number plates.

Matt, sorry i was going to follow you back your way but i had to stop for some petrol :( as mine didn't make it back on a cup full of diesel like yours :D

Yeah i wondered where you were going lol! Yeah i recon i must have used a atleast a teaspoon on diesel!