Scottish Rolling Road Day!

a_waugh

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All others cars same as mine ran in 3rd just wondered why mines was run in fourth gear

Tommy it's because your car produced that much torque really low down in the rev range, The wheels were spinning on the rollers!

Had a great day yesterday, it was really good to meet you all! :)

Very pleased with my results too :thumbup:

The chronic hangover that I was suffering did eventually go away... :S

Andrew

Had a great day yesterday, it was really good to meet you all! emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Very pleased with my results too emoticon-0148-yes.gif

The chronic hangover that I was suffering did eventually go away... emoticon-0124-worried.gif

Andrew

Well i had a ball yesterday even though the octavia is away and the focus had to get RR'd. It was great meeting you all nd the banter was exceptional as per. i.e craig and his sloda............ lol!!1 only joking pal. Your time will come as one day you WILL beat the ass off the favourite!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next day as it was my 1st ever RR experience. Loved it and the best £35 i ever spent on a car.

Cheers

Well i had a ball yesterday even though the octavia is away and the focus had to get RR'd. It was great meeting you all nd the banter was exceptional as per. i.e craig and his sloda............ lol!!1 only joking pal. Your time will come as one day you WILL beat the ass off the favourite!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next day as it was my 1st ever RR experience. Loved it and the best £35 i ever spent on a car.

Cheers

Sloda!!! Brilliant name...lol! emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

And it's "Favorit" by the way Willie! Yeh he'll beat us one day once he gets the VRS.

Edited by Wright Bro's

my car done the run in 4th as well and i got a good run with the 2 highest run of the day and its standard to.

Willie thanks for the blinds and i will sort u out next week bud.

cool the paypal address to send the lovelies to is [email protected]

how are the blinds mte? told you they were good.

Ford were spot on with the power figures mate.

Davy

cheers davy. they weren't half spot on with the power figures. 128 bhp from an engine wae 11000 miles on the clock aint bad but u would expect it to be standard readings. NICE!!!!!!!

I thought your wee skoda done amazing mate. 90.5bhp fae a 1.4 diesel is phenominal. Well done skoda, you built a great engine.

• 4 weeks later...