Run Out on the 19th Sept

smog monster

As theres not been any North East meets for a while , just wondered a if anyone would be interested in a run out on Sunday 19th September ? Was thinking of a run over the north yorkshire moors then back through Saltburn finishing off at the Stray Cafe in Redcar for about 1600-1630 (they shut about 1700).

As usual this will be a child friendly meet so feel free to bring them along :thumbup:

Any ideas for the route ??? Maybe Helmsley then the Lion Inn again at Blakey Ridge or Whitby for fish & chips ????

I'm up for it again. :thumbup:

The previous 2 Sundays and the weekend after I'm busy, but the 19th I'm free.

Edited by Jim H

ne one coming from the north west if so ya can join me i think i may come to this for a change lol :giggle:

Smog Monster

Jim H

Thurlby12

Morrellski

Actionman

BillyT1903

Vrs_Dta

Edited by Vrs_Dta

That sounds like good idea. :thumbup:

For those who are travelling and/or don't know where it is I've found a Postcode near by:

TS10 3RA It's on the coast side of the road on the coast road, but a bit nearer to Redcar. Parking as you can see is on the road. It looks like this. The Stay - Google Street View

:thumbup:

Edited by Jim H