"Friday" Cars

GentleGiant

I dont know if anyone has done this before, but ...

What is the most obvious "Friday" car you have come across.??

This thought was sparked by following a newish Pug into a school carpark today and noting that the light clusters were different!! Circular lights on the right and rectangular on the left!! :rofl:

I talked to the old dear driving and she had no idea what I was on about!!! :giggle:

The Mini Cooper I had from new in Nov 2004. 14 months, so many faults I couldn't name them all, electrics, suspension, ill fitting panels, faulty paintwork to name a few. A complete and utter lemon. Spent half its time in the workshop to no avail.

I bought a brand new 02 reg 9N Polo (with the four round lights at the front). It was one of the very first to be made and, dear God, was it a disaster.

You could name any component of the car - be it bodywork, mechanical, or electrical - and there'd be something wrong with it. The only part that was fault-free was the roof!

Examples:

Both pictures were with the bonnet shut:

3453765308_233ef30d6e.jpg

3453765208_f067ff537b.jpg

And this door was shut (look at the reflection):

3452951529_2e40122066.jpg