cruise west cumbria meet

Vrs_Dta

hello all right theres going to be a cruise at kendal on the 18th of this month i am going it would be nice to get a few skodas down there and put up a bit of a stand sort of any way i was thinking of meeting at penrith then traveling down to the kendal junction, for those further down possably meet around that junction to save extra traveling this is an evening event from 8.30 onwards( ive heard that fast car are comin but i cant say for sure :giggle:

p.s i will be leading so exrta vison bulbs will be required to get visablity through the clouds of soot :thumbup:

cheers all dave xxxxxxx

I've been thinking to going to this, it's been a few years since I've been to a CWC cruise :)

Keep me up to date with the times etc and I may well put in an appearance woth Felly 1.9D.

If the car is back on the road by then I'll have a jolly down but getting wisdom teeth took out in morning so not promising. Calipers should land wed or thurs so fingers crossed they will be powder coated for the weekend and i can't start to rebuild her.

Guest BigJase88

last time i went to a CWC cruise was when i was 17...

its more for the corsa / 106 scene i feel!

plus im a wanted man over on CWC LOL

last time i went to a CWC cruise was when i was 17...

its more for the corsa / 106 scene i feel!

plus im a wanted man over on CWC LOL

lol true its all saxos now marra and t5s thats the latest craze ya should come il meet ay at penrith :thumbup:

:giggle: right chaps there is a convoy going ahead 6.40 leave from whitehaven to workington to leave there i think at 7 and the cockers and onward i wouldnt mind meeting all of us at one place familiar with us all so i reackon either workington mc,ds or reghed for those further a field any views on that?

oh its 8.30 start at morissons car park in kendal i have the addy some whee but i dont know where lol :giggle:

• 3 months later...