Wheel bolts - taper or radius?

My 2005 Fabia VRS has M14x 1.5 wheel bolts with what can be best described with a tapered seat contact with wheel.

Sorry no better info available from me, give Skoda a ring they should advise with more accuracy.emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

I think most of the VAG cars (if not all) have radius and not tapered.

The Octi has radius for the original skoda wheels, as has the roomy and the A6.

Even the BBS VZ033 had radius (because originally supplied by VW)

The original BBS have tapered bolts.

Educate me here please fella's, what relation has/is Zenith to a wheel bolt.??

I can understand the wheel bolt having a radius as opposed to a taper fit.

Is Zenith another name for radius it being one of the same ??? emoticon-0124-worried.gif

Educate me here please fella's, what relation has/is Zenith to a wheel bolt.??

I can understand the wheel bolt having a radius as opposed to a taper fit.

Is Zenith another name for radius it being one of the same ??? emoticon-0124-worried.gif

none. OEM wheels use radius seat. Zenith is Skoda's name for vRS wheels

B)

Many thanks member 'sprout99' for that info.

Talk about uneducated, I have been driving around on wheels I didn't know the model type.

Don't suppose you know what colour the Zenith (silver)wheels are, in relation to a paint number ????

Talk about uneducated, I have been driving around on wheels I didn't know the model type.

Don't suppose you know what colour the Zenith (silver)wheels are, in relation to a paint number ????

sorry - i don't....mine are anthracite now anyway

I asked the same ? some time ago but never did get an answer regarding colour code. However, local indie trade paint supplier here in Motherwell said the alloy wheel paint was defined as, "VW ALLOY SILVER" and that it was available as a made-up aerosol from them. 10 mins later, voila! £11, as I remember. And the colour match is spot-on. Hope this helps.